2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Nottingham goes to Milwaukee. Like the trade for the Brewers. Guess this is signaling the eventual end of Lucroy's tenure in Milwaukee.
Nottingham is 20 and has never played above A+

pump the breaks 
laugh.gif

It's already starting. With Keith Law saying the Angels system is the worst he has ever seen, the woodwork is full with "should they trade Trout now?"

Because they are in no man's land if they don't get that joint fixed up, quick.

I can't even imagine what you give up to get him tho. :lol:

It's already starting. With Keith Law saying the Angels system is the worst he has ever seen, the woodwork is full with "should they trade Trout now?"

There's zero percent chance the Angels would trade Trout. The Angels can buy everything they need :lol:

The fan graphs podcast has talked about trading a player like Trout or Harper. It would take so much to get that player, no one would ever do it :lol:

You could realistically ask for a team's 10 best prospects and that might not be enough :lol:

Harper would get traded quicker than Trout IMO. Won't matter tho, Bryce will be wearing pinstripes via free agency in a few years :pimp: .

With the Angels having the worst farm system, I ask this - what's Sciascia gotta do to get fired?

As an Angels fan I hate to hear that. I also wonder what someone would actually have to give up for Trout haha.

I'm in; I couldnt get into the keeper league haha
Down with Yahoo or ESPN
need season to start!!!

Last edited:
 edit: nice dog though
Thanks, that's my son. He's half Australian shepherd, a third poodle, and a third lab.

I'm in for the money league. That's the only way to keep people interested. I've tried running them without money and people lose interest after a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom