2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Astros AJ Reed/Tyler White. One of those two is going to get the 1st base job by June.
There's a lot of smoke that White could actually break camp with the team.

He doesn't project to be a mega star, so they're less worried about his service time. 

One week away from opening day. Go Nats.

Looking forward to a more loose, exciting brand of baseball under Dusty. Last year it was depressing to watch this team for 3 hours every night.

They'll definitely be running more. Offense has looked great this spring. I'm still concerned about the bullpen.

I am in for the league! We had a crapton of people that wanted to join about a month ago

Just shoot me a PM and I will give you my email :smile:

so impatient...no MLB 16 The Show for me because I will be away from my ps4 until school ends in june :frown:
We should share gamertags to play each other though. :pimp:

Last edited:
There's a lot of smoke that White could actually break camp with the team.

He doesn't project to be a mega star, so they're less worried about his service time. 

Ya first base is really the only question mark on who will play because Singleton can't hit left handers, or really any pitching at all.
I guess you could look for bounce back years from Gomez and maybe Castro(don't count on it), full year of Springer and Correa. But you know mostly what to expect.
Also don't know how Matt Duffy will factor in as well. Tucker could get 1B reps because we have 5 outfielders.

Good time drafting last night in the annual NT Keeper league. Can't wait to bring the heat with the best pitching staff in the league yet again :pimp:

Good time drafting last night in the annual NT Keeper league. Can't wait to bring the heat with the best pitching staff in the league yet again :pimp:

Zack Greinke
Matt Harvey
Danny Salazar
Carlos Martinez

Those 4 stack up to your top 4. Not to mention I also have an offense. :D

All in on the 2015 Mets approach :lol: just enough offense to survive during the year, make a big splash at the deadline to win a pennant.

Chris Sale
Jacob deGrom
Gerrit Cole
Adam Wainwright
Masahiro Tanaka
Luis Severino

:pimp:

deGrom and MadBum carried me into a championship win last season, had them since draft night. Have a place in my heart for them always :wow: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom