2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean for Tyler Black
nerd.gif
He did crossfit, not surprising he blew his knee out 
mean.gif

I can make the league tonight if you guys are serious about doing this. Yahoo: Points H2H, $25 buy-in. I would model it after P proshares ' successful format that has been running for years in the NT Keeper.

Runs 1.25
Hits 2
HR 4
RBI 1.25
SH 0.5
SF 0.5
SB 1
CS -0.5
BB 1
K -1
GIDP -0.5
CYC 10

IP 1.5
W 10
L -5
SHO -5
SV 8
ER -1.25
BB -0.5
HBP -0.5
K 1
NH 10
PG 10
IRA -1
BSV -3

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL
SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P
BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, NA

A draft Thursday-Saturday would be best for me. Unless by night you mean in the evening. I work at 10 PM EST

I'm not a fan of that point system at all :lol:

Edit: but Champ, if you want to do it, have at it.

Last edited:
I would be down to draft tomorrow night bc im leaving town for a week starting wednesday morning and wont have access to laptop...

I'm traveling out of town too Wed- Sat. Draft tomorrow night works for me too.

Damn I want in but I want to be fair and if possible, know the draft day/time before cementing myself. Would hate to take away a spot from someone who's more available than I am; this week is kind of hectic. But Wednesday night may work best.

I would much rather draft later in the week, Thursday at the earliest.

It's hard giving people such short notice.

Yea what happened to drafting this past weekend we shouldve had this all worked out really weve had the idea for like a month lol. I dont want this to feel thrown together and have people missing out on drafting and such

Game 7 of the 87' WS is on right now.
I remember watching this game with my Father.
Actually he watched while I had to pick his ingrown hairs with tweezers.

What a game though. Series was ill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom