2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross Stripling named the Dodger's 5th starter 
pimp.gif

My predictions:

NL MVP - Paul Goldschmit
AL MVP - Mike Trout

NL Cy Young - Matt Harvey or Jacob deGrom
AL Cy Young - Chris Archer

World Series - Mets 4, Rangers 2

What place do the Milwaukee Brewers need to maintain in the division for Goldschmidt to have a shot?

Realmuto
Hosmer
Rendon
Lindor
Arenado
Springer
Heyward
Puig
Franco
Piscotty
-
Eaton
Shaw
Panik
Gregorius

Scherzer
Cole
Betances
Osuna
Quintana
Ziegler
Chen
Leake
-
Boxberger

:smokin :smokin

My pitching staff I assembled in the draft is FILTHY

Let's hear it :nerd: .

About to mess around with my Keeper team. See if the guy who drafted Pollock wants to work a trade.

Kershaw, deGrom, Sonny Gray, Johnny Cueto, Jordan Zimmerman, Jason Hammel, Andrew Miller and drew storen

How the hell did you come up like that :wow: .

Glad I snagged Betances when I did, especially with the Miller injury (even despite it being on his non-throwing) and Chapman suspension. Put Wheeler on the DL and added Eovaldi, he cleared waivers.

Last edited:
My pitching staff I assembled in the draft is FILTHY

Let's hear it :nerd: .

About to mess around with my Keeper team. See if the guy who drafted Pollock wants to work a trade.

Kershaw, deGrom, Sonny Gray, Johnny Cueto, Jordan Zimmerman, Jason Hammel, Andrew Miller and drew storen

How the hell did you come up like that :wow: .

Glad I snagged Betances when I did, especially with the Miller injury (even despite it being on his non-throwing) and Chapman suspension. Put Wheeler on the DL and added Eovaldi, he cleared waivers.

Haha not really sure but my bats aren't nearly as solid bc of all the pitchers I took early on

Realmuto
Hosmer
Rendon
Lindor
Arenado
Springer
Heyward
Puig
Franco
Piscotty
-
Eaton
Shaw
Panik
Gregorius

Scherzer
Cole
Betances
Osuna
Quintana
Ziegler
Chen
Leake
-
Boxberger

:smokin :smokin
That's a nasty team. Wish I was in a 12 team league. 14 team league was pretty tough to draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom