2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all have no interest in changing the scoring? :frown:

I like the idea of less points for a Pither's win and 1pt per total base.

I hate the idea of 5 extra points for a grandslam. A batter can't control how many players are on base when he hits a HR :lol:

I also don't agree with not having negatives for offensive statistics. You should be punished for making outs.

Im good for a Friday draft. What time are we thinkingn? I'm on the west coast btw, so please specify the time zone :lol:

I like the idea of less points for a Pither's win and 1pt per total base.

I hate the idea of 5 extra points for a grandslam. A batter can't control how many players are on base when he hits a HR :lol:

I also don't agree with not having negatives for offensive statistics. You should be punished for making outs.

Im good for a Friday draft. What time are we thinkingn? I'm on the west coast btw, so please specify the time zone :lol:

agreed for the most part.

I am fine with Friday night. No plan so far.

Baseball by BSmile ‏@BSmile · 18h18 hours ago
"The Dope Book" 1962 Edition ~ w/ MLB team logos, inc. the expansion Houston Colt .45's & New York Mets @UniWatch

Was a Figgins any good in the first place? :lol:

Dude hit like 300 with a 400 obp and led the league in steals. How was he not any good?
Than the stupid coach Wakamatsu decided to move him to 2nd base which killed another player that had some good upside as well. Not to mention they couldnt find a spot for him in the batting order because ichiro refused to not be leadoff

The Pedro trade was contingent on him being made the highest paid pitcher in baseball. he told them initially he wouldn't sign there. Schill I'll admit didn't know was a trade.

T-Mobile Simple Choice customers on qualifying plans can sign up during Opening Week, April 3-10, to get a full, free year’s subscription to MLB.TV Premium – a $109.99 value – and watch every out-of-market regular season game live on their T-Mobile devices. For the 2016 season, MLB.TV Premium also comes with a free subscription to At Bat Premium, the No.1 selling sports app in the Apple App Store (a $19.99 value), together with great features, including your choice of home or away broadcasts, multi-game viewing and more.

Not sure if it was posted but this is for those of you who are T-Mobile customers. Free MLB.TV Premium if you sign up between April 3-10 and it comes with At Bat for free as well.

Got my 24 game pack in the mail. :pimp:

Got tickets to tomorrow, Saturday, and opening night Monday. Finally that time of year.

Pablo :lol:

Im not convinced Shaw is going to be any better. We'll see
Me either. He never really impressed too much when I saw him in the minors. But he either works out and hits or it forces Pablo to step up. At worst Brock just takes that spot if they both slip up.

Year 1 of a 5-year keeper

I think I had the 5th or 6th pick, wound up taking Kris Bryant.

C- Russell Martin, Realmuto
1B- Brandon Belt
2B- Odor
3B- Bryant
SS- Lindor
OF- Heyward, Joc Pederson, Parra
Util/Bench - Alex Gordon, Panik, Brett Lawrie

SP- Thor, Gerrit Cole, Raisel Iglesias, Stroman
P/RP- Fister, Betances, Cody Allen and my late steal/stash Zack Wheeler

Thoughts? My OF/bench could definitely use work. As can my P/RPs. After the draft I realized my SPs are really all #1s in their respective rotations expect Thor, so I may need to make a trade and get a solid #2/3 in return.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I know ya wanna give your input homie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom