2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly would've preferred Tex over Belt at first, especially considering the ADP difference. Starters are good, would like to see you add another arm or two (to upgrade over Fister), but not at the expense of your top-4. Not a fan of carrying two catchers. Team is pretty decent though. Would like another power bat ideally.

LOL 
roll.gif

If someone wants to take my spot in the draft tonigh, you can have it.

Not sure I'll be able to make it.

Ridiculous GOAT stat of the week......

Barry Bonds had 334 HR & 380 SB through 1996. No other player in baseball history eclipsed both of those totals in their entire career.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any of you baseball heads download Tap 2016?  Best cell phone game on the planet.  
Its awesome man so addicting 
Username?  Lets play!  Although I just downloaded 2016, so my team is trash.  Miss my 2015 team.  
frown.gif
miss my 2015 team as well had well over 400+ games on that app which sucks is since i deleted it awhile back and all its data i believe thats the reason its not allowing me to get the welcome pack.

literally DL this just yesterday myself lol   

name is : Tankadelphia

@nickmaz

I'm down I just gotta make it to a novice first I got few games in play but waiting on others turn. Gonna send an game inv over shortly

Am I able to draft from the yahoo app? Unfortunately don't have my laptop with me on my trip so this is my only option.

Am I able to draft from the yahoo app? Unfortunately don't have my laptop with me on my trip so this is my only option.

Im sure you can. I might have to do the same my girl is making me go out lol. But one way or another ill be in there

Idk what to expect for this draft. Kinda excited though

Draft order is random at the time of the draft im guessing?

Last edited:
@dland24, @xxpizzo

just got on this tap sports 2016, let's get a NT club going
nerd.gif

username: NickMaz112
Down for an NT club.  I joined a SF Giants club just because one of the daily challenges was to join a club.  Havent really participated with it, then I checked it this morning and my club won some sort of event.  Was awarded 10,000 blue dollars and 5 bonus game tickets.

But yeah after we get our teams better, we should start a club.  Just started games with you @xxpizzo  and @nickmaz96
pimp.gif

For anyone else who plays, my user name is DL2424

Last edited:
I think it'll randomly select a draft order an hour before the draft time

I have no clue who to select for the n/a slots

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom