2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish i had friends who don't mind attending baseball games. they always *****ing bout how boring it is and all 

wouldnt mind going to see VV pitch tonight 

wish i had friends who don't mind attending baseball games. they always *****ing bout how boring it is and all 

I just wish Yankee Stadium wasn't a hike to get go. I go to maybe 2-3 games a season tops. If I was a Mets fan, I'd be at Citi Field all the time.

I'll find tickets to a Yankee game for a reasonable price & my friends are like "Well....it's at least an hour to the Stadium then a 3+ hour game then another hour home so i'll pass" :lol:

Usually end up going with my Dad & Brother

I just wish Yankee Stadium wasn't a hike to get go. I go to maybe 2-3 games a season tops. If I was a Mets fan, I'd be at Citi Field all the time.
When I went to the Thor outing last week me and my girl decided to go at 330 on a whim. Got great seats for cheap. Love it.

you probably know him best is he usually known for Strike Outs ? prop bet on him tonight is at 7.5 

Well, who he has been in his first two starts is a pitcher I've never seen before :lol:

The VV I know is one who threw a ton of pitchers. Could throw strikes, especially off speed pitches. I've never seen someone with that kind of stuff struggle to put people away :lol:

Maybe he's figured it out, but from what I saw last year, I'd be amazed if he kept his ERA under 4 for the year :lol:

you probably know him best is he usually known for Strike Outs ? prop bet on him tonight is at 7.5 

Well, who he has been in his first two starts is a pitcher I've never seen before :lol:

The VV I know is one who threw a ton of pitchers. Could throw strikes, especially off speed pitches. I've never seen someone with that kind of stuff struggle to put people away :lol:

Maybe he's figured it out, but from what I saw last year, I'd be amazed if he kept his ERA under 4 for the year :lol:

Thanks I'm going to have to keep an eye on him this season for sure first 2 outings he had 9 and 16 do I'm curious to see if he can keep his Strike Outs up. Read articles on how he would walk a lot of people last 2 years and that's what would hurt him

Would be pretty cool I guess if he had figured it out. 2 games is a small sample size we'll keep this chat up a few more starts from today and see where he's at

Damn. I went to about 50 Nats games last year. It helps that all my friends and I grew up playing baseball together :lol:

When I went to the Thor outing last week me and my girl decided to go at 330 on a whim. Got great seats for cheap. Love it.
Baseball game is my go to date :pimp:

My Seats tonight :pimp:

Did anybody get attacked by those seagulls? :lol:

I don't know but a month ago I bought a hot dog at pier 39 and seagull went suicide mission and hit me in back of the head and I dropped the hot dog :rofl:

Potential is there with Buxton, and that's about all the twins are getting right now. Clearly should still be in aaa.

Last edited:
I wonder will there be any carry over from last nights Marllins/Nats game. Werth was clearly hit on purpose last night.

VV back to his normal self 
roll.gif
mean.gif

In the first inning, he can't put Wright away. Goes from an 0-2 to a 3-2 count. Then Wright laces a 95MPH fastball for a double. Then he hangs a breaking ball to Conforto for a 2-run homer. 

Then Cespedes hits a 3 run bomb on a hanger too 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom