2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mets fans jumping off the RFK Bridge thanks to Harvey. "When Wheeler comes back put him in the bullpen. When Wheeler comes back trade him." Ahh gotta love sports radio.

:lol:

I expect Harvey to bounce back ASAP

May the Fourth be with y'all :pimp:

The stamina and decreased fastball worry me. Looks like his arm action was inconsistent last night too. He'll be ok, I just hope he isn't injured.

i was bashing the phillies BP early on lol but man have they turned it around recently 

this team has really been fun to watch so far, well besides us not really putting up any offense. ill take a pitchers duel 

i was bashing the phillies BP early on lol but man have they turned it around recently 

this team has really been fun to watch so far, well besides us not really putting up any offense. ill take a pitchers duel 
Biggest surprise in baseball. Currently 16-11. Nola, Velasquez, Eickhoff all pitching well. Neris has future closer stuff, struck out the side last night vs. STL.

Biggest surprise in baseball. Currently 16-11. Nola, Velasquez, Eickhoff all pitching well. Neris has future closer stuff, struck out the side last night vs. STL.
blows my mind to know that they have an MLB leading 6 Shutouts so far on season

yup Neris came in and pitched 15 pitches with 11 being strikes w/ 3 SO. that was good to see from him 

Mets fans jumping off the RFK Bridge thanks to Harvey. "When Wheeler comes back put him in the bullpen. When Wheeler comes back trade him." Ahh gotta love sports radio.
Reminds me of when a media member in DC asked Matt Williams if he was thinking about sending Harper to the minors in 2014 :lol:

Wheeler is interesting to me. Not sure what he's gonna be after the injury.

I'm so tired of Arrieta. Dude is insane :smh:
His sinker and slider are currently two of the best pitches in baseball. Average velocity on Arrieta's sinker is 95 MPH with over 7 inches of vertical movement. Couple that with the fastest slider in the MLB. Hitters were .184 last year against that pitch, and .037 this season so far.

Reminds me of when a media member in DC asked Matt Williams if he was thinking about sending Harper to the minors in 2014 :lol:

Wheeler is interesting to me. Not sure what he's gonna be after the injury.
Some people are ridiculous :lol:

Yeah Wheeler intrigues me, main thing I like about his situation, he'll be asked to just outperform your typical #5 starter. Give me an ERA in the mid-3s and I'll be ecstatic.

I gave up my A's tickets for today's game :smh: wanted to see King Felix pitch
The future, Tai, got next. Hasn't allowed more than 2 ER in any of his five starts. Ready to lift the mantle as Felix regresses.

I have Yankee tix for this Saturday and at this rate I'm hoping for good weather :lol: :smh: .
Sevy been disappointing thus far. Off to an 0-4 start. Supposed to be the Bronx's answer to deGrom, Thor, etc.

Tanaka/Gausman should be lit tomorrow at Camden Yards.

Taijuan Walker & Jose Quintana have been impressive this season.

Nola's first few starts were a little shaky but he's in a groove now.

Taijuan Walker & Jose Quintana have been impressive this season.
Quintana was easy to call. Most of us recognize wins is not the definitive measure of a pitcher's quality, and Quintana was extremely unlucky to not eclipse double-digit win totals his last 3 seasons in Chicago. After logging 200+ innings in each of those years.

Gonna be another series win
pimp.gif

Felix tomorrow in Oakland
nerd.gif
redsoxassweep.gif

OTL: MORE PED BUSTS COMING FROM MLB
MLB is expected to announce in the next few days that another player has tested positive for the steroid Turinabol, which was common in the 1970s, a source told Outside the Lines. More steroid busts coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom