2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmxfury dmxfury :
My buddy's pic from PNC for Cubs/Pirates. Got to take in Arrieta vs. Niese.

I still need to hit this park.

Last year when Yankees were in town I went down to the field to grab something and I walked by ARod hitting in the cages :pimp:

I have been a Sonny Gray fan from the jump....but my coworkers and people I know who are A's fans are making it very difficult to continue to be.  They keep calling him one of the best pitchers in baseball, and all I can do is laugh.  Sonny is good.  But please pump the breaks A's fans.  He is barely a top 25 pitcher.

Last edited:
Kershaw
Sale
Arrieta
Price
Bumgarner
Thor
deGrom
Cole
Greinke
Archer
Scherzer
King Felix
Keuchel

A little hard pressed to name many more pitchers better than Gray. I put him in the Lester, Strasburg, Harvey, Kluber tier.

Last edited:
Because I fail to see how what I said was as ridiculous as your Bumgarner comparison.
  1. Clayton Kershaw
  2. Zack Greinke
  3. Madison Bumgarner
  4. Johnny Cueto
  5. Gerrit Cole
  6. Jake Arrieta
  7. Jon Lester
  8. Jose Fernandez
  9. Jacob deGrom
  10. Matt Harvey
  11. Noah Syndergaard
  12. Max Scherzer
  13. Stephen Strasburg
  14. Dallas Keuchel
  15. Felix Hernandez
  16. Corey Kluber
  17. Chris Sale
  18. Chris Archer
  19. Marcus Stroman
  20. David Price
I would take every one of these pitchers over Sonny Gray currently.

Last edited:
Every time I look up a starter is getting pulled in the 5th. Gerrit Cole control issues-R-us. BP getting worked into the ground early, I feel. Still like Melancon and you've got to like what you're seeing with the bats. Everybody hitting .333 it seems. 
laugh.gif

@dland24  with a fresh out the oven hot take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom