2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zobrist D been sus this game

yeah it's been pretty soft

29007-i-see-what-you-did-there-1920x1080-meme-wallpaper.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HOW WAS CIVIL WAR DOE

Amazing. Definitely better than I thought. Marvel continues never to disappoint me. Glad Marvel took Spider-Man's right back.

Colon :rofl: :pimp: Wish I watched that game. Just arrived at my friend's house for boxing. Go Amir Khan.

From ESPN

Nyquist ran the final 1/4 mile in 25.7 seconds

Bartolo Colon took nearly 31 seconds to round 4 bases

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didn't Arizona spend a lot this off season?
Dave Stewart did. $206.5M for Greinke. Diamondbacks gave Tomas $68.5M a year prior. Mortgaged the future for Shelby by sacrificing Blair & Dans.

Arizona will reach the inevitable crossroads where they're forced to seriously contemplate offloading Goldy for a haul of prospects.

On a roll. Four in a row, including an enjoyable Detroit sweep prior to getting blanked by the Royals tonight. Salazar threw a hell of a start in the KC opener. Brantley showed flashes of his former, healthy self in the Tigers series. Just need Carrasco back and we can close the gap on the White Sox. Rajai Davis needs to continue causing havoc on the base paths.

So many people on twitter talking about the Angels and how they should trade Trout but can anyone come up with the prospects to get it done?
I like to be contrarian but with reason. Angels should strongly consider trading Trout for a monster haul of prospects. Angels' farm system is incredibly barren. Jahmai Jones who is exceptionally athletic and Taylor Ward, who you guys took 26th overall in the most recent draft.

There are a couple teams who have the young assets to get a deal done, should Billy Eppler so choose.

Red Sox: Betts, Moncada, Owens, Castillo, Benintendi, Espinoza, Devers.

Dodgers: Urias, Joc, Seager, Verdugo, De Leon/Montas/Holmes.

Rangers: Mazara, Odor, Gallo, Brinson, Matuella/Ortiz/Tate.

Twins: Buxton, Sano, Berrios, Kepler, Stewart, Gordon/Polanco.

Pirates: Polanco, Glasnow, Taillon, Bell, Meadows.

Canola :x

Here are gifs. Just made those gifs when I got home
Loving this team :lol:

So many people on twitter talking about the Angels and how they should trade Trout but can anyone come up with the prospects to get it done?
I like to be contrarian but with reason. Angels should strongly consider trading Trout for a monster haul of prospects. Angels' farm system is incredibly barren. Jahmai Jones who is exceptionally athletic and Taylor Ward, who you guys took 26th overall in the most recent draft.

There are a couple teams who have the young assets to get a deal done, should Billy Eppler so choose.

Red Sox: Betts, Moncada, Owens, Castillo, Benintendi, Espinoza, Devers.

Dodgers: Urias, Joc, Seager, Verdugo, De Leon/Montas/Holmes.

Rangers: Mazara, Odor, Gallo, Brinson, Matuella/Ortiz/Tate.

Twins: Buxton, Sano, Berrios, Kepler, Stewart, Gordon/Polanco.

Pirates: Polanco, Glasnow, Taillon, Bell, Meadows.

Allow me to offer up:
Soler RF/LF/DH
Torres SS
Jimenez RF
Almora CF
Voglebach 1B/DH
Edwards P
Johnson P

Still have Happ, EJM, Candelario, Stinnett, Cease, Alcantara, McKinney, Dewees if more parts required.

Basically anyone but Contreras, need him to replace Ross next year.

Something could be worked out, if LA was willing to actually pull the trigger.

But they won't. Trout will drown out there. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom