2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bomb from Giancarlo
sick.gif
490 feet 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Something something Mets offense 
mean.gif

So many Mets fans at Petco 
eek.gif

Last edited:
490 feet :x :x :x  

Giancarlo deserves to be on a team with a legit shot at winning something.

As for the Cubs comment earlier, I'm fascinated by that organization from the top down. I got love for Theo, Maddon, and all of their young bucks. Plus they haven't won it since World War 1; the thought of old people breaking out in tears if they win gives me the feels.

Last edited:
Would not be mad if the Cubs or Mets win it all. I'm a Giants fan through and through but I hate hearing about "its an even year" BS. Yes, I want is to win it all, but I don't like being arrogant about it as if every even year is ours and ours alone.

Just arrived home from a movie theater. I wore a The 7 Line sweater and a Mets cap. A guy came to me and said Mets are a joke tonight. I was like huh? I saw a notificaiton on my phone's lockscreen. Padres got a shutout win. I was like :stoneface: Way to ruin my late night buddy :lol:

Just arrived home from a movie theater. I wore a The 7 Line sweater and a Mets cap. A guy came to me and said Mets are a joke tonight. I was like huh? I saw a notificaiton on my phone's lockscreen. Padres got a shutout win. I was like
indifferent.gif
Way to ruin my late night buddy
laugh.gif
HOW WAS CIVIL WAR DOE

Fans can be a bit much, but the dudes on here are cool.

Yeah the true baseball cubs fans are cool and are able to have a convo about the game. Its the look I have cubs gear Im a cubs fan lets get drunk fans I cant stand. I live close to the Illinois border so there are a ton of cubs fans here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom