2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you can call Odor a scumbag all you want (and I agree he is) but you better have your hands up when you say it.

Bautista needs to stop talking. Look at his face right after he got lunched. Those are the eyes of a man one punch away from taking a nap :lol:

Sources: Lincecum close to signing with the Angels! As an Angel fan I'm all for it. Starting pitching is badly needed.

Odor is absolutely a scumbag... Dude is Dustin Pedroia with anger issues. 
laugh.gif

I LOL'd really hard at Gibbons and Bautista whining about the timing of it... Shut up. 

oh yea **** you @nickmaz96  for beating me by 2.25 points lol jk bro all love

but nice win this past week 

figures we both put up the most this week and had to play each other smh feels like i play the best person who puts up the highest every week anymore 

MLB Stat of the Day ‏@MLBStatoftheDay 2h2 hours ago
.@RedSox averaged 10.4 runs/game during homestand – 3rd-best mark by any team on a homestand of 7+ games since 1900.

that Houston staff helping us out :pimp:

Last edited:
I will never look at Bautista the same after that. He can toss a bat 400 feet but he just got hands put on him something vicious. Beltre and the fact that Odor was wearing a baseball glove are the only reasons why he didn't get put to sleep :lol:

He's a clown. Let him rot on the blue jays.

There should be a bat flip poll on here. Im all for it if situation calls for it. A 2 run shot in the 3rd nah but a game changer or momentum swing heck yeah flip that *****. I pitched for years and I could care less if you flip but better believe if I k you Im celebrating too. Bunch of softies. If I was in Bautistas place last year I would of done the same thing. Again dictated by circumstance

Last edited:
Because it's stupid?

"It says a lot about their lack of leadership they waited until the last game to do it"

Why? Because it was inconvenient for you? Another stupid, preposterous unwritten rule.

Gibbons was/is right. You got a problem with Bautista, for whatever reason, handle it then and there. Don't wait 7 games and 30 ABs later.

Idk what unwritten rule you're referring to either, Gibbons was basically saying it's a ***** move - which I agree with.

On top of that you send Matt bush to put that work in? LOL

Last edited:
Because it's stupid?

"It says a lot about their lack of leadership they waited until the last game to do it"

Why? Because it was inconvenient for you? Another stupid, preposterous unwritten rule.

Gibbons was/is right. You got a problem with Bautista, for whatever reason, handle it then and there. Don't wait 7 games and 30 ABs later.

Idk what unwritten rule you're referring to either, Gibbons was basically saying it's a ***** move - which I agree with.

On top of that you send Matt bush to put that work in? LOL

Call me crazy but doing it late in a one run rubber match shows more balls than doing it in 1st inning of 0-0 game. I'd understand if it was done in the top of the 9th in a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom