2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random. Watching Fallon this dude Bryce Harper straight up gave Gigi hadid the cold shoulder didn't even look at her talked to everybody else tho, he smashed b :lol:

Last edited:
Because it's stupid?

"It says a lot about their lack of leadership they waited until the last game to do it"

Why? Because it was inconvenient for you? Another stupid, preposterous unwritten rule.

Gibbons was/is right. You got a problem with Bautista, for whatever reason, handle it then and there. Don't wait 7 games and 30 ABs later.

Idk what unwritten rule you're referring to either, Gibbons was basically saying it's a ***** move - which I agree with.

On top of that you send Matt bush to put that work in? LOL
So they should've done it in Toronto? :lol: Where those idiots will throw **** all over the field for 45 minutes again? Yeah, right.

Why does there have to be a set agenda for when I'm coming back at you?

The ***** move is whining about it after the fact when you knew damn well it was coming, you got your panties in a wad when it did, and then got your block knocked off when you tried to act tough. :lol:

You javelin throwed your bat damn near into the Rangers dugout... And you "didn't appreciate getting thrown at"?

What did you think was gonna happen?

Last edited:
Anyone with a brain knew that day was comin, soon as the bat landed.

Just like we all know there's gonna be some dust next time they meet as well. (Playoffs this year, or reg season next year)

Playoff teams mixin it up is good for the sport imo.

Colin Moran called up. The right moves are being made, now the Astros just have to actually win games now.

Colin Moran called up. The right moves are being made, now the Astros just have to actually win games now.
Bregman has been moved to 3B in AA, wouldn't be shocked if he gets LF reps too
Hey I'd rather lose games with the players that have a future on the team rather than Kratz, Valbuena, Gomez etc

Took the first game against Echo Park last night. Tonight's gonna be tough.

Trout vs. Kershaw :pimp:

Bought my dad and I tickets to tomorrow's Mets game a while back. Think I may still go in his honor.

Hope Bryce goes yard. I'm sitting in RF too. Yes, I chose this game with a purpose :lol:

just missed Scherzer/Syndergaard :smh:

Enjoy the game fam.
He will always be with you, everywhere you go.

That's how I've been taking every day man. That mentality is helping me out for sure. Slowly but surely I'll have my mind at full ease.

Bought my dad and I tickets to tomorrow's Mets game a while back. Think I may still go in his honor.

Hope Bryce goes yard. I'm sitting in RF too. Yes, I chose this game with a purpose :lol:

just missed Scherzer/Syndergaard :smh:

Damn, haven't even looked at the match ups. Who's lined up for tmrw?

That's how I've been taking every day man. That mentality is helping me out for sure. Slowly but surely I'll have my mind at full ease.
Damn, haven't even looked at the match ups. Who's lined up for tmrw?
Should be Gio/Matz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom