2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Fielder can't even stay on his feet after a swing and miss.

If he's going to be Fat, he should at least do some Yoga.

Prince Fielder can't even stay on his feet after a swing and miss.

If he's going to be Fat, he should at least do some Yoga.
He's terrible...

Would just eat the contract and move on. Can't play in the field, is hitting half his weight... Buh bye.

Can't get his bat around his tummy...

He looks significantly heavier this year again.

Fielder hit a huge bomb last night.

He's been hitting the ball well the past week and getting on base. I hope he keeps it up cause my fantasy team needs him :lol:

That bomb he hit was like a Bobby Rayburn HR.
He was just swinging with his eyes closed as hard as he could hoping the Litcher put it close.

He actually did have 3 hits, but that HR was right before I made the post about Yoga and dude got lucky man :lol:

Papelbum 
roll.gif

Papelbon now has 6.43 ERA vs his former team. On verge of his third blown save and fourth loss vs #Phillies since they traded him to Nats.
— Meghan Montemurro (@M_Montemurro) June 12, 2016

Last edited:
Blue Jays offense clicking at the right time, with no Bautista for half the series. Unexpected outcome I would say.

Apparently the Nats call Papeldouche the DC Strangler :lol:

Werth, man. Gotta love the guy and his humor.

I must give props to Espinosa. That single in the 9th was a thing of beauty. No qualms with his play of late.

Cubs coming to town. Let's go! Payback for the Wrigley sweep is in order.

Last edited:
Nats had Ross throwing a gem and struggled to squeak out a win.
Cubs coming for another sweep I'd guess.

Naw, not this time. We have bottom 3 of rotation, they have Scherzer, Gio and Strasburg lined up. No Jake or Lester. So Nats should fair well this series.

But we line up well for Pitt/StL the next two, and those will be key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom