2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever been to All Star festivities? How was it?
Considering going this year to San Diego
Went in 2007 and had a blast....in spite of the fact that it was easily the worst/most boring homerun derby of all time.  The game itself was awesome though.  So cool seeing all the superstars gathered together for one game.  Had a blast.  Helps that my seats were incredible.

Last edited:
Dudes really can't hit Martin Perez' ball off the ground.

Learned a lot watching him tonight.

Now Ervin Santana, that poor guy.

edit: Sometimes watching Prince Fielder try to stay on his feet after a swing is comedy, sometimes it's sad. He's going to hurt his knee.

Last edited:
Pete Rose is comedy. I remember him on the fox sports pregame show during the world series last season, he constantly kept going at someone's neck. Whether it was to a-rod, raul ibanez, he would talk so much **** [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I met Pete rose in Vegas in December. Dudes the same in real life and always trying I get an extra dollar out of you :lol:

That'd be nice if Mets bounce back and win series instead of losing or tying from now :smh:

Last edited:
Best rotation in baseball that's all that matters in October
Mets don't even have that right now. And their offense is offensive. They don't have the prospects to really make a trade for an impact bat and they don't have the budget to really add a big salary either. Cespedes is gonna have to carry the team again.

Best rotation in baseball that's all that matters in October
Mets don't even have that right now. And their offense is offensive. They don't have the prospects to really make a trade for an impact bat and they don't have the budget to really add a big salary either. Cespedes is gonna have to carry the team again.
It's funny cause we all said these things last year.

Meh. DeGrom has been pretty good after he found his rhythm following the injury and his sons complications. Thor has been dominant. Matz has had three shaky starts. Harvey is getting back to the mix hopefully.

Trade wise itll be tough

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom