2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on situations. He was on fire before that series, now he's not. But if it's close, late, I doubt he sees a pitch worth hitting. Same as any other slugger.

Nats had Ross throwing a gem and struggled to squeak out a win.
Cubs coming for another sweep I'd guess.
Ross is the one who blew the lead :lol:

Naw, not this time. We have bottom 3 of rotation, they have Scherzer, Gio and Strasburg lined up. No Jake or Lester. So Nats should fair well this series.

But we line up well for Pitt/StL the next two, and those will be key.
All the Cubs starters have better ERAs than the Nats heading in. And Gio has been dog **** lately. I just hope there aren't as many Cubs fans as there were in Atlanta this weekend. One of the worst things about being a transplant city is all of the other fans that live in town, majority of them from NY or Chicago.

Depends on situations. He was on fire before that series, now he's not. But if it's close, late, I doubt he sees a pitch worth hitting. Same as any other slugger.
Harp is trying to pull everything 600 feet. While he's still taking his walks, his approach from last year seems to have disappeared.

Ok, sure. We'll trade you Hendricks, Lackey and Hammel for Scherzer, Gio and Strasburg straight up, deal? :nerd:

Ok, sure. We'll trade you Hendricks, Lackey and Hammel for Scherzer, Gio and Strasburg straight up, deal? :nerd:
:lol: definitely no deal. I'm just saying at the moment those Cubs starters have been pitching better. Last couple of weeks have been rough for these three, Gio especially.

:lol: just sayin. My man got ERA on his mind this series, I'd be happy to swap some pitchers with him. :lol:

And there's no such thing as "enough". You know that.

They are pitching to Harper
pimp.gif
It's on.

Anybody ever been to All Star festivities? How was it?
Considering going this year to San Diego

Wish i could remember lol i was 5 or 6 Shout out to my pops for bringing me. Used to have the ticket in my room i gotta find it. It had a liberty bell on it. I hope it comes back to philly soon 

wow it had 62,670 ppl in it during the all star game damn i miss the VET 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom