2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, let's say there is a runner on 3rd and the guy at bat hits a bloop to the Pitcher that he misfields and the run scored and hitter is safe, I can understand not giving a hit or not giving an RBI, but to not give either?

Pitcher can only make one play, home for the out or first for the out, the error shouldn't negate both the RBI and hit

Okay so, let's say there is a runner on 3rd and the guy at bat hits a bloop to the Pitcher that he misfields and the run scored and hitter is safe, I can understand not giving a hit or not giving an RBI, but to not give either?

Pitcher can only make one play, home for the out or first for the out, the error shouldn't negate both the RBI and hit

Ain't no runner tagging from 3rd on a ball to the pitcher :lol:

Ain't no runner tagging from 3rd on a ball to the pitcher
laugh.gif
The dude would have scored whether the Pitcher fielded it correctly or not. 

Ain't no runner tagging from 3rd on a ball to the pitcher :lol:
The dude would have scored whether the Pitcher fielded it correctly or not. 

I'm confused. Why would a runner on third score after a pitcher catches a bloop?

The Runner was already in motion, the ball wasn't blooped in the air and then dropped, it was dribbled out in between thrid and the Mound, and Pitcher mishandled it and the run scored and runner was safe.

But, even if the Pitcher fielded it correctly, the run would have scored.

The Angels are a special type of boo boo right now. Sweet lord.
Wonder if Scioscia is gonna get fired by next season
Thanks to him for the 2002 World Series title, but this team is gonna go nowhere for at least a couple seasons

Dem Rangers though :smokin
Need some stuff to fall into place for a run at the Series, but really really solid.

Gotta get Yu healthy. Need another bullpen arm. Feel really good with the back three (Bush, Jake and Dyson), OK about Barnette, but the rest suck. Need one more.

Would be intrigued by another potential starter, but understand it's probably not realistic... Would love a run at Sale or someone along those lines...

Come on, Mets

You gotta win

Tired of my Nationals fan boss rubbing me in the face yesterday and today :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Come on, Mets

You gotta win

Tired of my Nationals fan boss rubbing me in the face yesterday and today :lol: :smh:
:lol: Mets need to win today. Otherwise they fall 6 games out and have the Cubs coming in for 4 games next. Could be crucial for them.

Hopefully July will be a better month for us. We need that

Price allows 14 home runs in 16 games :x

No idea that he's that awful

9-1 in your last 10 and still 10 games back...Rangers are balling.

How many more times do the Astros play the Angels this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom