2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is there a Pool in Arizona's outfield seats?
its hot in Arizona would be my guess lol 

who wouldnt want to chill in a pool watching day baseball with drinks in hand ?? 

phillies announcer actually jumped in today 

Last edited:
Why is there a hill in Houston's center field?

I believe this is the last year they will have it.
It was scheduled to be taken out this past off season. But they made the playoffs and threw off the construction timeline. So the pushed it back a year and it will be gone after this year.

It was scheduled to be taken out this past off season. But they made the playoffs and threw off the construction timeline. So the pushed it back a year and it will be gone after this year.

I remember watching the game when Richie Sexson hit the poll and got robbed for a hr. Dude was so confused :lol:

Michael Kay RIPPING Matt Bush right now my god :wow: not letting us forget about his past, or informing for those who don't know.

Last edited:
Didn't realize the ownage Max had on the Mets.

David Price and Chris Archer [emoji]128532[/emoji]
Orioles are CRUSHING the ball as of late.

The O's have never had a problem swinging the stick. Their starting pitching is just dreadful.

9-1 in your last 10 and still 10 games back...Rangers are balling.

How many more times do the Astros play the Angels this year?

The Rangers record is a fluke.

Their bullpen ranks 28th in ERA

They're +6 wins and +10 wins in pyth and base runs formulas :lol:

Don't quote me on this, but I think I heard they're 17-4 in one run games :lol:

And they're whipped the Astros *** all year long :lol:

But I agree, they've overachieved some. They're built really well for kicking *** in the regular season and I'd argue for Jeff Bannister over a significant number of managers in baseball.

The bullpen looks worse than it is because they've been overworked with 4 starters missing huge chunks of time and we've gone 10 deep on starters already.

The ERA is buoyed by Tolleson and Wilhelmsen being Total abortions and being run out continually despite that. They've been without Scheppers and Kela for the entire year. Scheppers isn't great but Kela is a stud.

They need another arm, but they've got at least four or five good ones who they can lean on heavily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom