2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates are so up and down, hard to follow and get excited about the team :smh:
Cutch is sinking my fantasy team :smh:

My first round pick is arguably the worst player on my squad :lol:

I took him last season R1 and he put in work for me towards the latter half of the year. Also had Melancon and he was arguably the best closer in baseball.

This year I have Cole.

Last edited:
The bullpen looks worse than it is because they've been overworked with 4 starters missing huge chunks of time and we've gone 10 deep on starters already.

The ERA is buoyed by Tolleson and Wilhelmsen being Total abortions and being run out continually despite that. They've been without Scheppers and Kela for the entire year. Scheppers isn't great but Kela is a stud.

The bullpen looks worse than it is because they've been overworked with 4 starters missing huge chunks of time and we've gone 10 deep on starters already.

The ERA is buoyed by Tolleson and Wilhelmsen being Total abortions and being run out continually despite that. They've been without Scheppers and Kela for the entire year. Scheppers isn't great but Kela is a stud.

Don't make me go dig up the Astros/Rangers head-to-head for the last two years. :lol:

Y'all think it's okay for Bochy to let MadBum bat for himself? I wonder if it was his call or MadBum's plead.

Yankees byke at .500 which means we'll lose our next 2

They're a tough watch for me. One of the few teams.

LAD is the worst and they have the best SS in the League right now. He's Lebron'ing that team him and Turner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom