2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put some respeck on Seager's name
Oh Jesus Christ give me a break.  Seager is a top 5 maybe top 3 SS in the game right now.  I know you are probably kidding, but just because people dont think he is the best doesnt mean they are disrespecting him.

giphy.gif

Anyway without Seager our trash offense would be a flaming piece of hot trash
He's the MVP of our team
Only the best in the NL with Aledmys Diaz being close, but I will take it

Nationals are back
Besides that 7 game losing streak the team has been playing good baseball all year.

Danny Espinosa is having the best month of his life. Higher OPS this month than Harper had in April and Murphy had in May (both won player of the month those months). If it weren't for Kris Bryant, Espinosa might've been the player of the month. Insane.

And I completely forgot that Manny Machado has been playing back at his normal position....shortstop.

Add him to the list of shortstops who are currently better than Corey Seager.  

Right now, I have:

1) Manny Machado

2) Xander Bogaerts

3) Francisco Lindor

4) Corey Seagar

5) Carlos Correa

I know people think that the shortstop position is buns right now, but truthfully its better than it has been in a while.  And most of the best SSs right now are not even in their primes yet.

And I completely forgot that Manny Machado has been playing back at his normal position....shortstop.

Right now, I have:

1) Manny Machado
2) Xander Bogaerts
3) Francisco Lindor
4) Corey Seagar
5) Carlos Correa

I know people think that the shortstop position is buns right now, but truthfully its better than it has been in a while.  And most of the best SSs right now are not even in their primes yet.
I thought Machado is a 3B

Right now, I have:

1) Manny Machado
2) Xander Bogaerts
3) Francisco Lindor
4) Corey Seagar
5) Carlos Correa

Yes, he has played the majority of his games at third for his career.  This year he has played 30 games at short (his natural position).  I would be ok with not counting him as a SS, even though that will be where he ends up eventually.

Yes, he has played the majority of his games at third for his career.  This year he has played 30 games at short (his natural position).  I would be ok with not counting him as a SS, even though that will be where he ends up eventually.

He claims hes ss also

Right now, I have:

1) Manny Machado

2) Xander Bogaerts

3) Francisco Lindor

4) Corey Seagar

5) Carlos Correa

I will allow it. :lol:
Even as a 3B Machado is still top 5
Crazy good this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom