2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...uth-mexico-keep-playing-baseball?sf35351040=1

roll.gif

[table][tr][th=""]EAST[/th][th=""]W[/th][th=""]L[/th][th=""]PCT[/th][th=""]GB[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]L10[/th][th=""]POFF[/th][/tr][tr][td]Boston Red Sox[/td][td]77[/td][td]61[/td][td].558[/td][td]-[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]6-4[/td][td]87.0%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Toronto Blue Jays[/td][td]77[/td][td]62[/td][td].554[/td][td]0.5[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]4-6[/td][td]80.3%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Baltimore Orioles[/td][td]76[/td][td]63[/td][td].547[/td][td]1.5[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]6-4[/td][td]48.1%[/td][/tr][tr][td]New York Yankees[/td][td]73[/td][td]65[/td][td].529[/td][td]4[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][td]6-4[/td][td]8.9%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay Rays[/td][td]59[/td][td]79[/td][td].428[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][/table]

Enough is enough with Strasburg. Make him a closer and be done with it. How many times does a guy have to leave a game early, get scratched from a start, go on the DL before you realize this?

Moving on from that ... Nats fans need to keep the faith. They are still more than capable of beating the Dodgers in a 5 game series.

Game 1 - Have to bank on 20 k, no hitter type Scherzer showing up.

Game 2 - Roark is the most slept on starter in baseball. He can throw 7 shutout innings and leave you wondering how the heck he did it.

Game 3 - I can't sugarcoat Gio. I don't trust him anywhere near a mound when the stakes are high. Just hope he keeps the game manageable.

Game 4 - AJ Cole would be my choice. If Ross Detwiler can do it, so can Cole.

I'm assuming everybody will write the Nats off, and that would be a mistake. Anything can happen in October.

P.S. madj55 madj55 What's up with Giolito throwing 90 mph fastballs?

Last edited:
You just gave stras a boat load of money and to make him the richest closer in the game?
Well it's the Nats fault for giving him that type of money for an injury prone pitcher
I do think for the best of his career if he wants to prolong it,is he should turn into a closer, but who knows :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom