2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow is no different than some college kid who sucks that has tools :lol:

Except he's heisman winning football Jesus.

If he sucks, he's gonna be out of baseball in less than a full season, big deal :lol:

Edit: Buddy Reed was a second round pick and hit .260 and slugged .400 at Florida :lol:

Even high round picks can suck at baseball just like Timmy will.

Last edited:
MLB just announced the Phillies starter for tonight was just suspended for 80 games while he's on the mound :lol:

Tebow is no different than some college kid who sucks that has tools :lol:
Right? :lol:

This **** happens all the time in baseball because it literally costs them nothing... And in more than any other sport if they get you in and you've got one one premium tool, you can coach a lot of the other **** up.

It's the same reason baseball teams will burn draft picks on dudes that played some other sport in college and hadn't played baseball since they were 15.

The schedule is starting to benefit the Yankees...

Orioles 2games ahead, Tigers 1 game ahead play each other starting tomorrow
Astros a game back got the Cubs.

And 20 of the Yankees last 23 are versus AL East Teams.. Only 4 GB of Boston

Whether they make the playoffs, up in the air.. But they got the opportunity to move all the way up

Last edited:
The Astros last 14 games are against sea, oak, and laa.

#AllBuns

The next 6 are against the best team in the NL & Best Team in AL.

They better pull out 3 of those game or else they'll need go on a massive win streak

And you have 3 & 3 versus Seattle, who are as good at home as the Astros are.

Granted they could pull off a huge win streak against those 3 teams... But if they don't do at least go 3-3 on the next 6, they'll may be too far out..

And that goes similar for the Yankees.. If they lose 2 of the next 3 versus the Rays, they're likely done as well

Last edited:
It's funny how I can barely name a single MLB umpire but Jim Joyce's name I have heard at least 20 times the last decade :lol:

Gonna have to look up the video of last night and see this.

ytystscujezy3ztugkox.gif

I'll give Joyce the benefit of the doubt in not SEEING when the ball hits the bat but he definitely should've HEARD when the ball hit the bat. That was pretty loud.

It's funny how I can barely name a single MLB umpire but Jim Joyce's name I have heard at least 20 times the last decade :lol:

Gonna have to look up the video of last night and see this.

Jim Joyce
Angel Hernandez
Laz Diaz
Joe West
Tim McClendon (sp?)

The first three i hate. The last two I'm just gonna assume suck because I know their names.

-edit-

Yea Idk how I forgot the homie C.B. Bucknor :lol:

Last edited:
CB Buckner
Balkin' Bob Davidson
Lance Barksdale

Those are the only other two I know by name besides the ones mentioned above.

sick.gif
 laz diaz is the epitome of a ****boi. It ALWAYS something with that guy, his demeanor is childish...seeing him argue with some of these players and coaches, I just know they wanna take da louisville slugger to his dome.

Last edited:
In retrospect, I am giving Jim Joyce a pass on this call.  Instead, the awful umpiring was the field umpires.  One of those clowns should have been able to see what happened.

The rest of the crew is more at fault than JJ.

In retrospect, I am giving Jim Joyce a pass on this call.  Instead, the awful umpiring was the field umpires.  One of those clowns should have been able to see what happened.

The rest of the crew is more at fault than JJ.

The fact it isn't reviewable just denies all common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom