2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A's released Billy Butler and are going to eat like $11 next year :lol:

That deal NEVER made any sense :lol:

But didnt want to pay Josh Donaldson.  Oakland A's baseball.

i honestly don't know how A's fans stay fans. i went to the game against the Red Sox the other day and was sitting there looking at the A's lineup and thinking to myself, "who the hell are these ******* guys?!?!" it was like that construction worker from Major League talking about the Indians roster :lol:

Last edited:
Same feels looking at the box scores from the Astros 100 loss seasons.

Just an embarrassment to baseball :lol:

Aaron Gleeman ‏@AaronGleeman 4h4 hours ago
American League leaders in Wins Above Replacement:
2016: Mike Trout
2015: Mike Trout
2014: Mike Trout
2013: Mike Trout
2012: Mike Trout

i honestly don't know how A's fans stay fans. i went to the game against the Red Sox the other day and was sitting there looking at the A's lineup and thinking to myself, "who the hell are these ******* guys?!?!" it was like that construction worker from Major League talking about the Indians roster
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I might be reaching, but I think there is something physically wrong with Harper he's not disclosing. Illness, ailing injury ... Something. He doesn't look right.

Last edited:
I think there was actually something wrong with his right shoulder when they had him sit for a week.

Not sure why they don't just rest him now at this point.

The only thing wrong with Harper is the fact he got back together with that succubus he calls his fiancé.

That is a lot though, isn't it?

It shouldn't be :lol:

Need at least one OFer and a 1b/DH.

Those players could be on the roster or in the system now. Yes, I'm looking at you AJ Reed.

Musgrove, Devenski, Feliz, Paulino, and Martes are all guys who could sure up the rotation next year, but they still need to trade for a solid veteran or even a true ace.

Altuve, Correa, Bregman, Springer, and Yuli is a very solid core. Just need to round the roster out with guys who aren't absolute zeros. This team is so close to being good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom