2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanley 
indifferent.gif

He always came up big in big moments for us. Respek 
smokin.gif

nooera nooera not one team has die hard shutdown pitching though. Bosox will be fine in the playoffs. They will win it all of they can get passed the Rangers. LAD has a decent enough Pen and Starting rotation to knock Bosox/Rangers off but, if I'm betting, the champ is coming out of the AL, sorry to break this to Cubs fans.

Last edited:
nooera nooera not one team has die hard shutdown pitching though. Bosox will be fine in the playoffs. They will win it all of they can get passed the Rangers. LAD has a decent enough Pen and Starting rotation to knock Bosox/Rangers off but, if I'm betting, the champ is coming out of the AL, sorry to break this to Cubs fans.
Rangers and Indians are better than the Sox, I think the O's would fare better than them in the playoffs as well. Sox have a shaky rotation and bullpen, hard to overcome both no matter how nice the offense is.

@NooEranot one team has die hard shutdown pitching though
I don't know about that  
laugh.gif
Who are we talking about? 

Looking forward to this answer, for real.

@NooEranot one team has die hard shutdown pitching though. Bosox will be fine in the playoffs. They will win it all of they can get passed the Rangers. LAD has a decent enough Pen and Starting rotation to knock Bosox/Rangers off but, if I'm betting, the champ is coming out of the AL, sorry to break this to Cubs fans.
Rangers and Indians are better than the Sox, 
Rangers sure, I think Boston could run them though, if they got hot. Cleveland though, no sir. 

No sir.

Last edited:

Rangers sure, I think Boston could run them though, if they got hot. Cleveland though, no sir. 

No sir.
i'm convinced the rangers are going to win the world series. clutch, lucky, whatever it is, they just keep defying these advanced stats that are supposed to have them regress. they are overachieving by so much. the # of comeback wins this season and 1-run wins that they have is ridiculous. 

No sir.
i'm convinced the rangers are going to win the world series. clutch, lucky, whatever it is, they just keep defying these advanced stats that are supposed to have them regress. they are overachieving by so much. the # of comeback wins this season and 1-run wins that they have is ridiculous. 

I told folk back in May, "This is the Rangers Year"

Folks see it now.
Rangers are funny like, they have the worst Pen for a few series then the best performing Pen for the next few.

Ian has been cold since July, Andrus only hits w/ RISP, Beltre only hits bad pitches but they are either HR's or XBH,

Martin Perez will pitch to contact 11/10 times and give up no runs over 6innings with 1 SO, Hamels will give up 12 hits but only one run while throwing 110 pitches and only 26 of those being strikes.

Cargo-lite, Beltran Black-Ice and Delino actually do well when called on.

Rangers have it all, good and bad

Last edited:
The Rangers have the worst pen ERA in baseball (or the AL, I'm not looking it up now :lol: )

It's going to come back to bite them.

The Rangers have the worst pen ERA in baseball (or the AL, I'm not looking it up now :lol: )

It's going to come back to bite them.

No I think it's worst in NL/AL :rofl:

I'm telling you bruh, it's unexplainable.
They'll shut out decent teams from like inning 4-5 on for b2b2b series, and then the next few series the pen will give up the 6run lead they were gifted and Rangers will win on a Beltre walk off dong in the 14th inning to get the W.

**** is mad shifty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom