2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man....RIP

Great pitcher and seemed like a great guy. The story about him saving his mom from drowning, defecting from Cuba and it ends like this...unbelievable

Idk why but I feel devastated. Just had a friend offer me free tickets to the Mets game today bht I had no desire to go because of this.

I hear you on this. I think I'm taking it hard because he's a year younger than me, and had league-best potential.

May be a bit exaggerate, but IDK how Miami can stomach finishing out the season.

Last edited:
Man....RIP

Great pitcher and seemed like a great guy. The story about him saving his mom from drowning, defecting from Cuba and it ends like this...unbelievable

Man......

He and his family don't deserve this **** at all my man, life can be so cruel sometimes.

**** is terrible, theres no way to rationalize it.

Last edited:
Just woke up to ESPN on. Phone vibrating with news

This kid loved life and embraced every second of it. No lie I would literally watch him pitch every time he was on the mound he is just that nasty and always would put a show on.

Man R.I.P

He was supposed to start today :wow: but his start was pushed back to tomorrow.

Last edited:
My heart sank hearing Eduardo Perez on ESPN just now.

Dolphins holding a moment of silence for him at kickoff today.

Wow looks like his boat hit this long strip of rocks I go climb every time I go for a jog out here in Miami Beach by my crib. Holy ****

Sick to my stomach, man.

Eyes watery. Firet thing I read when I woke up and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

RIP:frown:

Let Perez go take a moment with himself. Come on ESPN. Show some respect. No need to produce a story.

ESPN is the worst, I hate how they say Buster Olney is the one to report this, no he wasn't, give the credit to the proper person

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom