2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely shocked

I don't feel like watching baseball today

His pitching was beautiful art of the game

My condolences go out to his girlfriend and family

RIP, Jose

This gif is my favorite of him
ibd7dgjN0UsxhZ.gif

Last edited:
Fernandez was one of those types of personalities that in spite of having never met the guy, we all felt like we knew on a personal level, and rooted for him. I hope I can show half the passion for anything in life that Fernandez displayed on the mound.

RIP JF. You will be deeply missed.

Last edited:
Just woke up to the news. I saw the alert on my phone and I was so confused. Turned on ESPN and it was there. Such devastating news, and the whole situation just seems surreal. RIP to Jose, thoughts and prayers go out to the families.

Damn just saw the news on José Fernandez... I am shocked and saddened by his passing. I've been a Marlins fan all my life and as a fellow Cuban this really hit me hard :frown:... Rest In Paradise José

They need to ban boating in these MLB contracts. Boating wiped out 4 Indians in the 90's. Not saying these guys can't live a little but cmon you gotta protect yourself.
Imo this is a big overreaction, but is boating really dangerous? I've only been on cruise ships and ferries I have no idea about these fishing boats or speed boats or whatever kinds of small personal boats these guys are on
they were on a small fiberglass boat, fishing i believe. hit rocks at high speed at night, flipped over :frown:

Incredibly sadden by the news on Jose Fernandez.

The struggles he's gone through and the work to get his family here. Very sad for him, his family, the Marlins, and MLB. We all lost someone incredible.

R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom