2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cubbies :pimp:

Hell of a pitching duel tho. Cueto and Lester pitched amazing. That was the giants best chance to steal a game at wrigley. Dont think they win again til they go back home and MadBum is on the bump

Last edited:

Nike killed the game this year in MLB.

They turned out some flaming *** fire *** cleats

Kobe XI Elite are by far my favorite after the Retro IV

Last edited:
Nike killed the game this year in MLB.

They put out some flaming *** fire *** cleats

Pretty sure most of the cool stuff you've seen are customs and not directly from Nike.

There's a company that will put rubber or metal spikes on the bottom of almost every shoe.

You don't think that it's Nike doing that for the players though?

I mean I've seen the custom shops but, why wouldn't Nike just do it?

Pretty sure most of the cool stuff you've seen are customs and not directly from Nike.

There's a company that will put rubber or metal spikes on the bottom of almost every shoe.

Word i seen em before. Definitely fly ****. Thought about doing it at one point back when i played lol

You don't think that it's Nike doing that for the players though?

I mean I've seen the custom shops but, why wouldn't Nike just do it?

Josh Donaldson had a cleat company do the soldier 10's for him. Nike probably only want to push the latest cleats.

Josh Donaldson had a cleat company do the soldier 10's for him. Nike probably only want to push the latest cleats.

customcleats redoes/refurbs kicks to cleats for like $100 and it takes 7-10 days

s/o to danny valencia/country breakfast for making this an issue
:tongue:

i talk to the jays players on occasion and had the chance to ask stroman/travis about their custom cleats. they order them from customcleats.com (as mentioned above), but stroman told me he gets his jordans straight from JB.

i think it's awesome that we're seeing some heat on the diamond :pimp:

Last edited:
Heat on the diamond most def appreciated :pimp:

So... imma need a oop guys. How the hell can I watch these MLB Network games today if I don't have MLB network / Cable :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom