2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

So is it not an issue anymore for player shoes to be majority black? When Brian Wilson had all orange shoes in 2010 he was hit with the threat to have black or face the possibility of paying a fine.

Edit: Nevermind, it only has to be 50% primary team color.

Last edited:
So is it not an issue anymore for player shoes to be majority black? When Brian Wilson had all orange shoes in 2010 he was hit with the threat to have black or face the possibility of paying a fine.

Edit: Nevermind, it only has to be 50% primary team color.

I also think MLB doesn't want to have the mindset of football... MLB knows it makes more money when players look like they have fun...

Pence been rocking the Kobe XI's all year and a couple of players on the Rays as well if I remember correctly. Odor rocking the Jordan 11's by far my favorite though

Not going to lie, I was expecting the classic Kershaw meltdown as well. Not sure how he got with only giving up here runs yesterday. He was struggling.
Espinosa helped him out big time. I would've benched that bum today. Sadly I have more faith in Stephen Drew than Espinosa.

Turner had an awful game as well.

Initially I was pissed the game was postponed but might be a blessing. Gives Kneley an extra days rest. If game one is any indication, Roberts is going to ride Kenley more than usual.

what channel is the giants/cubs gm on? they got ufc prelims on FS1
it was listed on FS1, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom