2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stream via firstrowsports. Not always the best streams but link 2 is good for me right now

Word and smoltz
pimp.gif
i appreciate his commentary
Fox needs to give the rights to NBC so Costas can do games

or have Vasgersian replace Buck on Fox. He actually sounds like he gives a damn about the games he calls.

Fox needs to give the rights to NBC so Costas can do games

or have Vasgersian replace Buck on Fox. He actually sounds like he gives a damn about the games he calls.

I cant stand buck and mccarver. Buck is such a homer for st louis. He ahould just do local radio for the cards. Cant have a biased commentator doing a nationally broadcasted game

MLB Network is free preview tonight, everyone should be getting it. Check your guides.

thanks. was able to find it. is it free preview only tonight?

it's funny, i've been getting nfl network for free this season :lol:

I cant stand buck and mccarver. Buck is such a homer for st louis. He ahould just do local radio for the cards. Cant have a biased commentator doing a nationally broadcasted game
Worst playoff call I've ever heard.

Last edited:
Worst playoff call I've ever heard.

:lol: ud think that was a game in early april not in the world series :smh:

Whos the commentator for the white sox? Hawk harrelson? Hes gets more hype calling games in may than buck does in october smh

Samardzija buns. Not a postseason caliber pitcher. Why he even has a nickname is beyond me.

thanks. was able to find it. is it free preview only tonight?

it's funny, i've been getting nfl network for free this season
laugh.gif
MLB dont care about what network is on because they got that 162 game season TV deal $ 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom