2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed all the postseason action the last few days.
frown.gif

Hurricane Matthew really did a number on us here.

Had to settle for getting updates on my phone.

I know the Red Sox got swept
devil.gif
as did the Rangers.

And the Cubs had an incredible comeback the other day.

Hopefully the rest of the postseason is as exciting.

Missed all the postseason action the last few days. :frown:

Hurricane Matthew really did a number on us here.

Had to settle for getting updates on my phone.

I know the Red Sox got swept :evil: as did the Rangers.

And the Cubs had an incredible comeback the other day.

Hopefully the rest of the postseason is as exciting.

Hope all is well on your end days later dude, everything okay?

^Myself and the family are good.

I was in the States the week the hurricane came so I didn't experience firsthand. I came back home Saturday night.

A lot of shingles blew off the roof and a huge mango tree fell next to my car and left some scratches on the doors but nothing major.

We didn't have power for over a week and a lot of people still don't have power. It can take weeks or even months before there is full restoration of power throughout the country

All things considered we could be worse. Some people had to be evacuated from their homes due to flooding, some people don't have homes anymore.

This is the worse hurricane to directly hit Nassau in years.

I'm anxious too
I have a feeling this will be a game where we either win/lose by one run

Last time I put money on the Nationals they killed me by losing Game 5 to the Cards. 
mean.gif

Going to be a good Game 5. I agree with Eddie, 1 run game for sure

Can Harper go yard tonight? Sick of watching him hit singles and foul off fastballs he used to crush.

Last edited:
"Great at bat by Harper"

After fouling off 37 fastballs that should have been put in play :lol:

Right?! That's what I was thinking during the last at bat vs Kershaw. It was a great battle but normal Harper rips one of those fastballs.

Last edited:
Come on Washington. As for the AL, I'm cool with either team advancing. I like the Indians for being underdogs and hustlers, but on the other hand Toronto has be trying hard for so long I would be happy if they finally get it. Actually, that's The same way I feel about Washington.

Besides the Indians, any other team making the World Series will be the first I would see them in a WS in my lifetime 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom