2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post game show is a mess :lol:

The big hurt taking both teams to win the series :lol: Its like when the NBA guys pick a team to "win in 7".... when they say winning in 7, means that they basically don't have a pick.

Pick'em analysis is garbage anyways.

This team wasn't winning a world series without Strasburg or Ramos. I just wanted to experience winning a playoff series and a shot at the Cubs.

I question why I order MLB EXTRA INNINGS every damn year to watch this franchise. What's the point of watching 162 games if ultimately you know what the end result is going to be?

As a laker fan, when I see a boston celtics avy I assume it's an LA sports hater. Can't assume sarcasm there :lol:

Fair enough. You got me there, I'm not a big Laker guy. :lol:

I was the one defending Kershaw in here the past couple days though.

Last edited:
Mr. October 
pimp.gif

Jensen's a real one tho. Loe key one of the greatest performances in recent memory. Roberts is a wildboy for letting him face harper tho 
laugh.gif

And this is why Baseball is still my favorite sport. 

Also,  that replay of Dusty's face after Murphy popped up is one of the funniest things I've ever seen 
roll.gif

Garbage team. Blow it all up. **** Werth, Harper, Rendon, and Turner.

Send Espinosa and Michael Taylor to Siberia.

**** the Nats.

Hey Nats fans, remember when Max struck out 20 tigers back in May? At least we can take solace in that.

Last edited:
Garbage team. Blow it all up. **** Werth, Harper, Rendon, and Turner.

Send Espinosa and Michael Taylor to Siberia.

**** the Nats.

Baffles me how Taylor was included on the playoff roster. I'll take Matt den Dekker over Taylor.

Baffles me how Taylor was included on the playoff roster. I'll take Matt den Dekker over Taylor.
This was the last straw for me. Team has only been around for 11 years and they've already soaked most of the joy I had for baseball out of me.

He pulled Scherzer too late.

Also, **** our dumbass 3B coach. Seriously, **** that guy.

That send was egregious. Henley is known for doing that. When it happens in the regular season you just say damn and don't think much of it. It cost them dearly tonight. Killed the vibe. He was out by 60 feet!

Looking back at Ruiz' go ahead hit. I've seen Rendon glove that ball so many times. Not tonight.

Last edited:
Rendon doesn't care. Whole game it looked like he was wondering how long it was gonna take him to get back to Texas. **** him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom