2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strop leaving the mound just reminded me of when he got shelled and Bob Costas was ripping him for pointing to the sky while leaving the game :rofl:

No way :lol:
These dudes don't pace themselves like a starter knowing you're gonna throw xx amount of innings. A closer comes in to throw gas for a few batters and that's it.

Can he throw 3 innings? Yea. Would he be effective tho? Don't think so

It's game 7 of the World Series, he'd be fine :lol:

But I doubt Joe would attempt to use him for 3

Joe Buck screaming on a pop up to the SS is so cringeworthy :lol:

Still wish it was my Dodgers there, but this World Series has been awesome despite the games not being close.

I've found myself pulling for the Cubs a bit to be honest, such a cool franchise and really feeling for the lifers.

Still wish it was my Dodgers there, but this World Series has been awesome despite the games not being close.

I've found myself pulling for the Cubs a bit to be honest, such a cool franchise and really feeling for the lifers.
I think the dodgers woulda got worked by Cleveland

^^^
mr jordan04, you right... it would've been a horrible match up.

Last edited:
1st team to score is going to win.

Francona isn't going to use anyone else but Kluber/Miller/Allen

Cubs score 1st and Tribe gonna be looking like Steph and the Dubs the last 6min of game 7 :nerd:

It's pretty unreal. 108 washed away, or game 7 loss and infinite Jordan meme's with 109's.

Internet gonna be rough tomorrow night.

But no matter what......last baseball game of 2016. :frown:

Our 179th game of the season. Hoping for win #114.

KLJ, FF, Allen, hat tip to you guys. History made either way.

The year of Game 7's. Regardless of the result Cleveland fans have had 14 games of greatness between Tribes and Cavs. Pretty nice

The Indians just pitched Kluber for the second time this Series.

We as Sports fans just watched two teams (Championship Caliber teams) blow 3-1 leads just a few months ago.
If not for nothing, folks should at least know that there is a really good chance that Cubs are the 16' Champions.

2 more

The Gods don't care about balance Mother Nature does, they love seeing the 1 game owner in the 3-1 series winning.

1 more

$1500 for a standing room only ticket :lol:

And I thought I got fleeced paying $150 for a ticket to A&M and Tennessee :lol:

Hoping for a really good game 7.

Indians 3
Cubs 1

Kluber MVP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom