2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For @CP1708's sake, I hope the game comes down to a play at the plate, where Heyward's excellent throw to the cutoff man is the catalyst for getting the final out.

1st team to score is going to win.

Francona isn't going to use anyone else but Kluber/Miller/Allen

Cubs score 1st and Tribe gonna be looking like Steph and the Dubs the last 6min of game 7
nerd.gif
I'm rooting for the Cubs but I have not seen anybody hit these guys all postseason so it is going to be tough.

If Kulber does Kluber things he has the MVP locked up right? Who you guys got if Cubs win?

I need a game 7 walkoff for the culture.

iunno man this will be Kluber 3 start this series alone

i think the short rest creeps up to him this time. I hope i wrong as i wanna see a complete 9 game inning and it coming down to the wire 

For @CP1708's sake, I hope the game comes down to a play at the plate, where Heyward's excellent throw to the cutoff man is the catalyst for getting the final out.

for $184, he better be bypassing the cutoff man and throwing a hose straight to home :lol:

i think the short rest creeps up to him this time. I hope i wrong as i wanna see a complete 9 game inning and it coming down to the wire

kluber doesnt have to go deep or preserve the tank. get it to the 4th with a lead and you may see andrew miller go 3IP and allen 2IP
francona bet on this situation and he is gladly taking this

it'll be interesting if cubs rely heavy on their starters to close this gm. hendricks, lester, lackery setting it up to chapman

cubs bats heating up, could be scary
indians have been able to get runners on for the most part, just got to drive em in

Last edited:
vegas opened with cubs -110 and now up slightly -120
slight faves

Last edited:

kluber doesnt have to go deep or preserve the tank. get it to the 4th with a lead and you may see andrew miller go 3IP and allen 2IP

it'll be interesting if cubs rely heavy on their starters to close this gm. hendricks, lester, lackery, chapman

indians have been able to get runners on for the most part, just got to drive em in

check Kluber's stats on his third time facing a team. jaw dropping....

after re-reading what i wrote i hope noone thought i meant i wanna see Kluber pitch all 9 innings lol in general i just wanna see a complete 9 inning close game from both teams and it come down to the final inning 

IMO i think kluber gets rocked early and its over like it was last night 

it'll be interesting if cubs rely heavy on their starters to close this gm. hendricks, lester, lackery, chapman

what's his stats? looks like he finished strong at the end of the season

what's his stats? looks like he finished strong at the end of the season

i been looking for it. saw it on twitter a couple days back. but something like 4-0, sub 2 ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom