2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the Cubs have a bandwagon, when they've had a national fanbase for decades already? That's ridiculous. Cubs have always been a big draw, even when they sucked, no matter the park. You trippin on that 90's Cowboys stuff Dland.

Nov. 2, 2016 is...
24,859 days since the @Indians won the 1948 #WorldSeries
39,466 days since the @Cubs won the 1908 #WorldSeries
Thanks Darren Rovell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maddon says he made mistake with Chapman last night, but he's good for 30-40 pitches tonight.

Anyone else happen to watch the Cubs and Braves growing up just as much as the local teams? WGN and TBS retro days 
laugh.gif

And here's the pin from the 1908 World Series. (Rings werent given out yet)

Can someone explain " so and so aint walking through that door" i laugh everytime i see someone post it but where did this start?

Can someone explain " so and so aint walking through that door" i laugh everytime i see someone post it but where did this start?
If said team is losing and near impossible to catch up, we recall one of their past players, indicating that they wont return to help the team out 
roll.gif

I think it happened last year with the Mets

If said team is losing and near impossible to catch up, we recall one of their past players, indicating that they wont return to help the team out :rofl:

I think it happened last year with the Mets

The funniest ones r the players that even if they were to walk thru the door still wouldnt be a damn help :lol:

Good luck to the Cubs and Tribe fans tonight I know it's gonna be a good night for one fan base and a bad one for the other but that's sports for ya. Here's hoping to an amazing game 7 :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom