2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i saw Dombrowski got Sale i was expecting Benintendi to be involved. He looked far better than Moncada this year at the big league level.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

oh god. please, large father. one more year

Yanks should be exempt from an UA logo. Srs.
If that were to happen he should be forced to give back every gift he received.
I doubt he is coming back. Only brett favre and clemens do that **** and if he did nobody is going make him give back anything.

This ******* idiot Mike Lowell asked if the Yankees can get 4 prospects for half a year of Chapman, what could the Royals get for a full year of Wade Davis?

*Just Jorge Soler*

:lol: :lol:

One of them (I think DeRosa) was saying Happ + one other prospect and the Cubs paying Soler's salary would be fair. :rofl: :rofl:

#ThesePeopleHaveJobsAsAnalysts

Last edited:
Soler is a great buy low candidate. Dude was a top 15 prospect at one point. Crazy power and only 24. Think he just needs more time and ABs to develop, but he wasn't gonna get them with the Cubs.

This ******* idiot Mike Lowell asked if the Yankees can get 4 prospects for half a year of Chapman, what could the Royals get for a full year of Wade Davis?

*Just Jorge Soler*

One of them (I think DeRosa) was saying Happ + one other prospect and the Cubs paying Soler's salary would be fair. :rofl: :rofl:

That's the only name that's been mentioned so far. I bet there are more players involved.

And I don't see what was wrong with Lowell's reasoning? Based off the going rate for relievers now in the trade market and the price in FA, it's not too far fetched to assume they could get a solid haul for a full year of Davis.

*Just Jorge Soler*

That's the only name that's been mentioned so far. I bet there are more players involved.

And I don't see what was wrong with Lowell's reasoning? Based off the going rate for relievers now in the trade market and the price in FA, it's not too far fetched to assume they could get a solid haul for a full year of Davis.

He had two stints on the DL last year.

You get a 24 year old locked in thru 2020 for 18 million.

Watchin it now, DeRosa said Soler, Happ and Almora. :rofl: :rofl:

Royals should be giving us more. (Depending on medicals :nerd: )

The Harper slander in here is hilarious.

During his age 22 season he puts up 9.5/9.9 WAR. Plays the next year hurt, and he suddenly sucks.

If I'm getting Bryce for the rest of career, I'd take him over any player not named Mike Trout.

Since he's going to be a FA at age 25/26, he's easily going to get 10 years and 350-400 million.

I watched basically every ab last year. His swing is teetering on being broke. He'd occasionally run into a mammoth home run, but it was a lot of K's and weak contact. He was consistently late on fastballs and had to resort to slapping singles to left field. It was maddening to watch. Last year raised a red flag. Especially since it looks like he wasn't injured.

400 mil is a preposterous asking price after you just put up Maikel Franco numbers.

Seriously, bros. He hit .226 with 5 home runs after the all star break!

Last edited:
All signs pointed to Bryce being hurt IMO.

Absolutely.

Respect to him not using that as an excuse but all the sharp MLB heads knew, there was a great article on Fangraphs breaking it down.

You just don't go from what he did last year to the player he was this year.

Last edited:
It's already a proven fact that Ortiz is a fat juicing homo but if he comes back after his farewell tour, he will somehow do the impossible and become a bigger ****** than he already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom