2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it 
nerd.gif

Not at all. He deserves to be paid. Not a lot of teams left with the money + opening for him. I wish Toronto woulda offered more, but oh well.

He earned his payday, and will forever be loved for 2015-16. Now he'll earn 80-90 mil age 31-36 with a team that is no threat at all. Cub fans have no reason to be upset with that.

Almora is mos def starting. They have a lot of faith in him, Center & Right defensively will be lock down with Heyward.

Left with Kyle is another story 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming Almora will start in Fowler's place, right?

He and Jon Jay will platoon. If you see a large improvement from Almora that shows he can play every day, that may happen. If he falters, could see Heyward in Center, Zo in right, and Baez at Second full time.

Really tho, Rizzo the only dude on the roster that plays one spot. Maddon moves everybody. :lol:

Not at all. He deserves to be paid. Not a lot of teams left with the money + opening for him. I wish Toronto woulda offered more, but oh well.

He earned his payday, and will forever be loved for 2015-16. Now he'll earn 80-90 mil age 31-36 with a team that is no threat at all. Cub fans have no reason to be upset with that.

Fair points. Cards/Cubs open up the season at Wrigley right?

Fair points. Cards/Cubs open up the season at Wrigley right?

No sir, at STL. Wrigley opener is a week later vs the Dodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom