2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosox made some good moves

The Yankees moves surrounding Aroldis
pimp.gif

Getting Aroldis back 6 months later is just plain BOSS
alien.gif

^If the dodgers lose him, then who do they go for?

David Robertson is pretty much it.

Yankees timeline

- Yankees acquire Starlin Castro for Adam Warren
- Yankees acquire Adam Warren back, Gleyber Torres, Billy McKinny for Aroldis Chapman
- Yankees re-sign Chapman

Yankees somehow got Castro, Torres & McKinny for nothing

Finessed......

Not really tho you gotta believe the cubs knew he was only a rental. But cashman is on a mission

Cubs new for sure he was a rental because they never once brought him in with the intention of keeping him. They got what they wanted out of him. It works out for both parties.

If dodgers lose Kenley then they have to go after Robertson right? Or Colome?

Interesting to see if Zach Wheeler actually pitches from the bullpen.

I think many people forget, if the Mets pitching starting rotation stays healthy, they have 1 of the best rotations in MLB.

I think many people forget, if the Mets pitching starting rotation stays healthy, they have 1 of the best rotations in MLB.
Probably have the best. Also probably won't stay healthy.

Thinking about it today, yanks overpaind like a recovering shopaholic rewarding themselves for saving money. Ol I've been good I deserve this. No way chapman keeps up that velocity

Last edited:
Thinking about it today, yanks overpaind like a recovering shopaholic rewarding themselves for saving money. Ol I've been good I deserve this. No way chapman keeps up that velocity

Yeah but if Chapman loses 10 mph he's still at 94 :lol:... His slider is very underrated IMO, he just doesn't need to use it a lot... And relievers tend to keep their gas longer than starters anyways... They don't throw nearly as many innings nor breaking balls...

IF healthy

Thor
deGrom
Harvey
Matz
Wheeler

Easily best S5 in MLB.

What's scary is that they're early to mid 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom