2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2017, you can't even have a normal debate/discussion with someone with opposing viewpoints.

What a time to be alive.

Not all view points should be heard. I don't care about freedom of speech when it comes to certain things. For example a KKK member or Nazi. I don't have to hear their point of view and they shouldn't be given a platform. Nothing they're gonna say is worth discussing. They're to be stomped into a pulp on sight.

Nice dig.

I don't find the Indians logo offensive, and I'll stand by that. The Braves logo on the other hand, I can see how that's offensive :lol:

I made a joke, and I'll stand by that too. I've literally helped 100's of illegal immigrants obtain legal status :lol:

I apologize if my sarcastic sense of humor offends you.

The braves logo is offensive but the indians logo, which is a caricature of native americans, isn't? U buggin...

The braves logo is offensive but the indians logo, which is a caricature of native americans, isn't? U buggin...

Is that your way to excuse your racist views?

One is not like the other.

One is a savage, one is a smiling cartoon.

One is clearly offensive on its face, but I'm not sold the other one is.

Could the Indians have a better logo? Sure, but from my own personal view point it doesn't rise to an obviously offensive image. Although I'm not easily offended by anything, including Jew jokes :lol:

Atlanta hasnt used that logo since 89 and it hasnt been on their jerseys since the 70s.

I mean if he was the one driving the boat I don't blame them

His homies were probably drinking with him and passing him drinks. Everyone wants to get paid today though. I tell my family all the time. If something happens forget the check. Get me the head of my killer and bury it with me.

Morbidly obese thought I know.

Brandon Phillips close to going to Braves

THE REBUILD IS STRONG BAH GAWD

Last edited:
Per twitter: The #Cubs will learn today whether Kyle Schwarber will be medically cleared to catch,but plan is to be everyday LF;and emergency 3rd catcher

Jeff PassanVerified account ‏@JeffPassan 41m41 minutes ago
There is significant concern inside the Cardinals' organization that Alex Reyes, their star pitching prospect, needs Tommy John surgery.

Jeff PassanVerified account ‏@JeffPassan 41m41 minutes ago
There is significant concern inside the Cardinals' organization that Alex Reyes, their star pitching prospect, needs Tommy John surgery.
The Cardinals are scrambling right now.  He has a slight tear and he will definitely need TJ.  There are rumors that Rosenthal is going to the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom