2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cot damn WBC..............SMDH.

Every year its someone else with the Cards rotation. Cant remember the last time we had a healthy rotation for the first month of the season.

AAKh62CuDt4D-5lGtGsOeXn0ZhF8jdoYzoaxJkI5ozk.jpg

roll.gif

Mets pitching looking like the best in the league right now, am i wrong?

Still pissed about letting go of Colon, and out of all teams :smh:

that is tough for the cards. best of luck to reyes. would have love to see him face my cubs this year....multiple time probably.

Cards rotation stays with the setbacks :smh:

Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo
Zack Wheeler felt "a little tenderness" following his last bullpen session, Dan Warthen said. The Mets are treating him "with kid gloves."

I've been trying to get into the NT league for years now :lol:

Which one? Pro's keeper one, or a different one? If it's Pro's, you may be able to get my team, I'm not sure I'm stayin in this year. New job is lowering my free time drastically.

Forewarning, most of my keepers are young Cubs. :lol: Rizzo, Russell, Scwarber, etc.

Which one? Pro's keeper one, or a different one? If it's Pro's, you may be able to get my team, I'm not sure I'm stayin in this year. New job is lowering my free time drastically.

Forewarning, most of my keepers are young Cubs.
laugh.gif
Rizzo, Russell, Scwarber, etc.
interested 
nerd.gif

Interested as well if a spot is open. Never done Fantasy MLB though. Been doing NBA/NFL for a long time.

Forewarning, most of my keepers are young Cubs. :lol: Rizzo, Russell, Scwarber, etc.

interested :nerd:

I'll get at you if/when Pro gets around to sending invites. Not always a sure thing these days. :lol:

New Astros and Nationals spring training home is officially open.
:pimp:

I'm heading down March 23-27th. Was just reading that the Nats installed a $200K pool in there.

They'll spend that much on a pull, but won't put any real money up for a closer :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom