2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: at "no"

That was great. Greg doesn't even look and he knows it's track or not. Dude is crazy great.

C437_qYWAAAihk8.jpg

Sweeny Murti @YankeesWFAN
Tyler Austin has fracture in left foot after fouling a ball off it four days ago. Out at least 6 weeks, will not contend for OD roster.

Cashman with the foresight bringing in Chris Carter when he did :nerd:

Anyone going to the World Baseball Classic?

My work gave me some free tickets for the Championship Rd. here in LA

Wish I planned a trip to Wrigley months ago for when the Yanks visit in May. Tix are expensive and I haven't even looked at flights lately :smh:

I've been trying to get into the NT league for years now :lol:

Which one? Pro's keeper one, or a different one? If it's Pro's, you may be able to get my team, I'm not sure I'm stayin in this year. New job is lowering my free time drastically.

Forewarning, most of my keepers are young Cubs. :lol: Rizzo, Russell, Scwarber, etc.

Which one? Pro's keeper one, or a different one? If it's Pro's, you may be able to get my team, I'm not sure I'm stayin in this year. New job is lowering my free time drastically.

Forewarning, most of my keepers are young Cubs. :lol: Rizzo, Russell, Scwarber, etc.

interested :nerd:

I'll get at you if/when Pro gets around to sending invites. Not always a sure thing these days. :lol:
He's talking about backing out so we may have a few openings.

interested :nerd:

I'll get at you if/when Pro gets around to sending invites. Not always a sure thing these days. :lol:
He's talking about backing out so we may have a few openings.

You in or out of ours??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom