2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@eddiengambino or anyone else that might know.. so the MLB/T-Mobile offer. I claimed it on my girl's phone under my MLB.com account, and it appears to have went through, but every game was blacked out that I clicked onto them :lol: . Is that normal or am I missing a step in the setup?

Was trying on my iPhone if that matters and I'm in NY.
So I can do this with Verizon? My sister has the T-Mobile account

Yeah but it's too late I believe :frown: the offer expired the 10th.
:frown: ..

Arenado... 
eek.gif
eek.gif

It makes absolutely ZERO sense why Pablo refuses to go on a diet :smh:... This dude is making so much money and he refuses to actually earn it... It really speaks to his character that he's so completely selfish...

It makes absolutely ZERO sense why Pablo refuses to go on a diet :smh:... This dude is making so much money and he refuses to actually earn it... It really speaks to his character that he's so completely selfish...

i know what you're saying but i don't think that'll even help. dude isn't a $95M guy. i hope he stays fat so he stays on the bench. i want Shaw to get as much time as possible this year :lol:

i know what you're saying but i don't think that'll even help. dude isn't a $95M guy. i hope he stays fat so he stays on the bench. i want Shaw to get as much time as possible this year :lol:

Well yeah agreed on Shaw :lol:...

But I mean like... **** Pablo... If he lost 40lbs he could actually move...

Paandoval is a joke. Happy for SF that they weren't the ones who ponied up and paid, and even happier that Boston were the chumps to give in :evil: .

Braves had all that pitching in the 90s and we only got 1 WS to show

Mets should take notice

I don't think you can really compare.... Baseball is such a weird sport when it comes to sheer talent.... In the playoffs, who ever gets hot often wins...

This. If you have the hot bat you will end up with that timely hitting and scoring always.

This phils rotation is nasty right now

Velasquez 
nthat.gif

Complete Game Shut Out with 16ks WOW what a performance at home

Last edited:
This phils rotation is nasty right now

Velasquez :nthat:  

[rule]Complete Game Shut Out with 16ks WOW what a performance at home

I heard Ken Giles is doing well, though.

I'm very interested to see how VV continues to pitch this year. I can't express in words how bad and frustrating he was to watch :lol:

Giles has been awful :lol:

He just has no idea where the ball is going. :lol:

I know Giles has struggled, was it something that carried over from the spring? With Gregerson named closer on opening day.. I figure they'll give him all the time he needs to try and regain the closer role.

Nola, eickhoff, Velasquez is a good look for the Phillies.

I knew the back end of the Giants rotation was going to be a problem comig in to this season, but even bumgarner hasn't looked that sharp. Was also wondering where Heston went. Didn't know he was in the bullpen now. Coors is the pitcher killer :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom