2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stroman :pimp:

CP how's the book? I'm interested in giving it a read.

Not out yet. Not for another 6 weeks or so.

There's a couple comin out, I'm gettin alllllll of them. Kaplan is a more local guy, Verducci the national guy, and I think there's one more I've heard about.

UHH OHHH!!! SOO MUCH PRIDE! 

how do the puerto ricans pitch and hit with so much pride? 

must be getting in the way! 

Before he was an MLB star, Marcus Stroman was a winning audience member on 'Figure It Out

UHH OHHH!!! SOO MUCH PRIDE! 
how do the puerto ricans pitch and hit with so much pride? 
must be getting in the way! 

Smh, you're an imbecile. Shouldn't you be at a Trump rally? Stroman is doing the **** you've been *****ing about but I haven't seen you complain about him once.

Smh, you're an imbecile. Shouldn't you be at a Trump rally? Stroman is doing the **** you've been *****ing about but I haven't seen you complain about him once.
Considering my skin color is the same as stromans 

roll.gif

all that pride must be getting to your head

Stroman walking off the field with a little swag=you guys acting like you won the world series after one inning? yeah okay 

Last edited:
DF you talking about? Just cause the PR is getting stroked?? Go to sleep already hahaha!!
This dude bringing politics into a baseball game because he couldn't grasp the simple fact that americans play for the money and has nothing to do with pride...

Have all the pride you want, the americans bested you with their B plus squad 

This dude bringing politics into a baseball game because he couldn't grasp the simple fact that americans play for the money and has nothing to do with pride...
Have all the pride you want, the americans bested you with their B plus squad 

Haha I know. Dude is just salty. B squad?? More like the C squad.. hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom