2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now. Hell, I know for sure he was shaking his head at the Hackenberg selection :lol: .

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.

Hey fellas. Sorry to spoil the thread here. I wish I had the chance to sit and follow these past few days with you guys but unfortunate news, I lost my father yesterday morning. It's been a mind numbing 24 hours so far but I know over time it will get better, and that's because pops is in a better place right now. Hell, I know for sure he was shaking his head at the Hackenberg selection :lol: .

NT is for the discussions, news, lulz, and now I can safely say it's for the ability to express some personal matters. I just ask all ya guys to take care of your health if you aren't yet already, and make sure you keep your fam close. I've always had such a strong relationship with my dad and it's gotten even stronger over the last 6 years. He may not have a physical presence here any longer, but I damn sure know he's still with me.

Take care guys, enjoy your weekend.

I'm sorry to hear that :frown:

Driskel didn't look bad at LA Tech last year imo.

it's really not a bad pick, he has "all the tools" but he was trash with Florida and had a bounce back year with LA Tech

and hey at least he is being compared to Drew Stanton

Last edited:
The Lions just drafted a LS.

Not one single offensive skills player. A total of 6 linemen, a safety, linebacker, a trash home state QB.

That's it. You can book it now. I quit the Lions and I mean permanently this time. No way I'm going back. I'm rooting for the Jags from now on.

You can quote this for future reference. I'm done with them.

Last edited:

Not one single offensive skills player. A total of 6 linemen, a safety, linebacker, a trash home state QB.

That's it. You can book it now. I quit the Lions and I mean permanently this time. No way I'm going back. I'm rooting for the Jags from now on.

I have a sit on the Wentz Wagon for you but it's filling up fast

it's really not a bad pick, he has "all the tools" but he was trash with Florida and had a bounce back year with LA Tech

and hey at least he is being compared to Drew Stanton
Yeah he was awful with Florida, then he changed his game.

Funny to see two QBs who got out of the Florida program get drafted after succeeding elsewhere.

I'm hoping Charone Peake sticks around til the Eagles pick

He could be a Colston type late drafted WR who shines

I have a sit on the Wentz Wagon for you but it's filling up fast
I've already punched my ticket for the Bortles Bus, but thanks for the offer

Back
Top Bottom