2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

The Lions just drafted a LS.

Not one single offensive skills player. A total of 6 linemen, a safety, linebacker, a trash home state QB.

That's it. You can book it now. I quit the Lions and I mean permanently this time. No way I'm going back. I'm rooting for the Jags from now on.

You can quote this for future reference. I'm done with them.

my condolences...

no way i could ever just change teams and i been thru long and hard times with the BUCS.

The Lions just drafted a LS.

Not one single offensive skills player. A total of 6 linemen, a safety, linebacker, a trash home state QB.

That's it. You can book it now. I quit the Lions and I mean permanently this time. No way I'm going back. I'm rooting for the Jags from now on.

You can quote this for future reference. I'm done with them.

my condolences...

no way i could ever just change teams and i been thru long and hard times with the BUCS.

You all went to a Super Bowl and have a bright future with Jameis, Mike Evans, Geraldine McCoy, & VH3. The Lions.... not so much....

@NickFolarin  solid draft bruh. Ramsey and Jack 
smokin.gif

NickFolarin NickFolarin

You get a 7 day cool off period and the only way I'll accept your betrayal is if the Jags are geographically closer.

Like you live there

Last edited:
if I recall he said he was only a Lions fan because Megatron and Stafford both went to Georgia schools.

NickFolarin NickFolarin should just get used to the new Bob Quinn/Pats inspired approach to team building,don't try to understand some of the moves :lol:. I actually think the Lions are gonna be in good hands for the future,they might need a HC change to get there though...

I'm sick about BB completely ignoring the RB position until there was nothing left...already calling that it's gonna be a position of need for next draft again :lol:. Good thing that the position is gonna be beyond stacked next year

Last edited:
I'm sick about BB completely ignoring the RB position until there was nothing left... already calling that it's gonna be a position of need for next draft again

Christian McCaffery fits the BB mold to a tee :lol:

Word :lol:

I wouldn't mind though...dude is a beast and a hell of an athlete. He doesn't look like another Gerhart.

Fournette,Cook,Chubb,Freeman,Perine as well next year...yea BB was probably looking ahead :lol:

Last edited:
Any reason why Vernon Adams wasn't picked?
there's a market for 5'9 QB's who aren't accurate passers? lol.

possibly a denard robinson type role in the future, but he damn sure isn't playing QB in the NFL.

I wonder why jeremy cash wasn't picked. ACC defensive player of the year smh.

Back
Top Bottom