2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

FlyerThanNickFolarin
we about to flourish then
smokin.gif
If the Lions make the playoffs this season, I'd literally ride my bike to the game to witness it 
laugh.gif

First udfa signing

Eric Galko ‏@OptimumScouting
#Eagles got the top SPARQ DT in Connor Wujciak from Boston College. Great fit for Jim Schwartz defense. Active, athletic 3-tech. []Eric Galko ‏@OptimumScouting

Hope Adams signs with Seattle.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I like the Dan Vitale pick with our last pick. We could probably end up using him in a lot of ways and he was the top FB in the draft.

I like the Dan Vitale pick with our last pick. We could probably end up using him in a lot of ways and he was the top FB in the draft.

When I was watching his highlights he was used in the slot a lot. I need to see if he can run block. Shocked as hell Cash didn't get drafted

Yeah the FB position is basically done for. Was just thinking this the other day as well when I saw Peyton Hillis on that Madden Cover :lol:

Which means BB will somehow find a way to feature 2 fullbacks and the league will panick and all start using them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom