2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Watch the Steelers take BPA instead of a need (DL or DB). Just watch.
That should be the model, or some type of hybrid BPA/Need approach. Would hate to see the Bengals take Will Fuller with better players on the board just because we need a WR. With that said, let Corey Coleman fall to us, plz.

Last edited:

Happens every year
laugh.gif

Probably a LB
laugh.gif
steelers moving up for jack
nerd.gif

What is the word regarding who the 49ers will go after in the first 2 rounds?
Baalke reportedly wants Buckner or Stanley at #7. I predict Chargers will surprise with Buckner at #3.

Rocking the Winfield jersey for tonight's festivities :pimp:

Laquon Treadwell to the Vikings would cap off my night :pimp: :pimp:
Buckeye, baby.

Houston, Minny, Cincy will likely start the consecutive run on WRs.

1st day of vacation in Ocean City, MD
Seacrets, bruv!

Im expecting the packers to go DT, OLB or OL tonight. I don't think they take a MLB unless Ragland falls
Vern Butler has a first-round promise, could be your Packers.

Draft day fellas, the last two years I was pretty sure who'd we pick depending on how the broad fell. But this year we could do anything. I have a feeling if all the 4-3DE and elite OT are gone we'll take Derrick Henry or Hunter henry to groom behind Olsen and some fans would flip
Would not be surprised if Gettleman goes pass rusher given his belief everything defensively is predicated on pressuring the QB. Mackensie Alexander would be an absolute steal at #30. Not much separation in talent between him and VH3. Mackensie's definitely above Eli Apple and William Jackson on my board.

We all know CB is a need, but last time the Steelers took a DB first round was Polamalu in '03.

That should be the model, or some type of hybrid BPA/Need approach. Would hate to see the Bengals take Will Fuller with better players on the board just because we need a WR. With that said, let Corey Coleman fall to us, plz.
Cincy is one of the rare teams that can afford to go BPA and draft for depth. Arizona another.

I don't like Fuller more than Treadwell, Coleman, or Doctson.

Matt Miller said Niners could move up for Ramsey if Cowboys go Elliott.

No QB in the Top 3. That's me saying that.

Last edited:
Matt Miller said Niners could move up for Ramsey if Cowboys go Elliott.
I sincerely doubt Dallas passes on Ramsey for 'Zeke. Elliott feels more like Plan B if San Diego surprises by going for Jalen Ramsey over Buckner or Stanley. Cowboys have DMC and Dunbar one more year, and just signed Alf.

Couldn't it go 2 OL and then Ramsey in SD? When the Eagles moved up I dunno if people totally considered it could mean Goff could be there at 13 & that that move was the reaction to that and their ability to get him (at No. 13) and grab a OL too then at No. 2. We'll see I guess.

Last edited:
If Ramsey is off the board... I actually would rather Dallas trade back a bit and get some extra picks rather than draft Elliott.

Not only is the running game fine for the Cowboys. Was still Top 10. A lot of the drop off was that Weeden and Cassel provided no threat of the pass, and you could just key in on the run. It's hard to run when you turn 1st & 10 to 2 & 6, and then you get an incomplete pass, and have to pass again on 3 & 6.

Also Elliott does nothing for the Cowboys who while they were absolutely awful last year, are still a win now team as long as Romo is QB. With at least 4 holes to fill on defense, it is ridiculous to go offense at # 4. Especially for a guy who is at best 50/50 to be there 5 years from now

Last edited:
Couldn't it go 2 OL and then Ramsey in SD? When the Eagles moved up I dunno if people totally considered it could mean Goff could be there at 13 & that that move was the reaction to that and their ability to get him (at No. 13) and grab a OL too then at No. 2. We'll see I guess.

You don't trade up to # 1 & # 2. With multiple 1st Round Picks to take an OL. Especially when you don't have a long term answer for QB.

If Rams or Eagles take anything but a QB at 1 & 2, they made a Browns level Draft mistake.

How stupid of a preconceived notion is it that 1.) You couldn't possibly trade up for an OL when it's freaking Goff/FCS Wentz and 2.) The Rams-Eagles not taking a QB cements it a terrible/Browns-like decision. Oh, really?

You're sayin nothing, your words carry about no weight. ya I see you.

Last edited:
There is no way in hell the Eagles take an offensive linemen

You think Bradford would be crying for a trade because they are talking Tunsil?

Last edited:
Have fun ripping apart a QB who doesn't deserve the ridicule that spot will garner him over the next 4 years.

Your OL could completely be helped through one of the two but nah Lol ok

Last edited:
There is no way in hell the Eagles take an offensive linemen

You think Bradford would be crying for a trade because they are talking Tunsil?

Is Zeke a possibility? I mean the Eagles know that quite a few teams have him as a back up plan...

Last edited:
:lol: I agree with your stance JPZ, but every year we see teams do this very stupid thing, chasing QB's. Every. Year.

People are mind warped to believe it's the be all end all position, no matter how good or not the prospect may be.

I know - I think I know - that Goff and Wentz will be mediocre to maybe slightly decent at the NFL, Goff will turn it over at historic rates and Wentz didn't have a good year and this is slightly unprecedented. Jacksonville State is great for projecting him against real NFL talent. Looks smooth is not everything. Playing pro style with the same calls he'll see in the NFL is no guarantee of success. Once he's there, everyone then is doing that and by virtue him being a better football player or not will or won't matter. Will, because I feel he's not but whatever.

Last edited:
How stupid of a preconceived notion is it that 1.) You couldn't possibly trade up for an OL when it's freaking Goff/FCS Wentz and 2.) The Rams-Eagles not taking a QB cements it a terrible/Browns-like decision. Oh, really?

You're sayin nothing, your words carry about no weight. ya I see you.

Eagles traded
A first next year, which will probably be around 15.
A second next year, which will be around 47

Rams traded
A first and a third next year

A team would trade ALL OF THAT.. To take an OL. Let alone the Eagles who could have stuck at # 8 and taken an OL in Stanley, who probably would have made it to them.

Of course they did overpay..

But it Doesn't matter if Wentz or Goff may not be absolute stars. You don't trade all that for an OL. And if you did, you should be fired immediately.

And my opinion is the one that doesn't make sense? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom