2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

If these teams #1 receiver aren't going to the NFL in as a top talent (which is what we should have if Alexander is compared there) then what are we talking about?

Just wondering who these number 1 guys are the last couple of years is all.

There we go.
He had one or two catches.

So one guy.
That was a good game.
If that's enough for others, great.

I prefer Hargreaves at corner, Ramsey above the two.

Edit: 2 catches, 37 yards

Last edited by a moderator:
If performing well vs 1st two round NFL talent is the criteria the how do you prefer Vernon based on his matchups w/ 1st two round (and sometimes not even that) talent?

Vern is good. Mack is good. They both have concerns/questions. Both of them are gonna have trouble w/ big WR's. As to most sub 6'0 WRs

If Mack ends up being better than Vern it won't be because he didn't go up against Top 2 round WR's every week and if Vern ends up being better than Mack it won't be because he did go up against top 2 round talent every week (which he didn't either)

Last edited:
I just prefer him to Alexander is all.
Body, techniques (plays press A Lot more) and seems to be leaner and more fluid. Could be just me on that. He's more active when it comes to picks, passes defended and tackles. Now the flip side "they never threw at Alexander." I get that... I've seen Hargreaves active, I've seen him play well in press coverage... I'm more comfortable with him.

I had the same conversation last year when I wanted Parker not Kevin White. Both guys could be great, remains to be seen. Parker was better in college, better in his first year in the pros but both guys were injured. We'll see, but my argument was tape for not unknown.

At the end of the day my guy is Ramsey. I made that clear.

I just prefer him to Alexander is all.
Body, techniques (plays press A Lot more) and seems to be leaner and more fluid. Could be just me on that. He's more active when it comes to picks, passes defended and tackles. Now the flip side "they never threw at Alexander." I get that... I've seen Hargreaves active, I've seen him play well in press coverage... I'm more comfortable with him.

I had the same conversation last year when I wanted Parker not Kevin White. Both guys could be great, remains to be seen. Parker was better in college, better in his first year in the pros but both guys were injured. We'll see, but my argument was tape for not unknown.

Why didn't you just say that in the beginning, lol

They both play a good amount of press but VHIII certainly makes more plays on the ball when given opportunities

Last edited:
Lmao I did mention all of the above in some way (minus Parker/White/Dolphins last year talk).

Mack does? The times I really watched him it seemed like he played a lot of off coverage.

Should be a fun first round. With there being no clear cut number 1/top 10 it's up in the air.

Almost free agency/draft season.

remember last year at this time when y'all had Cardale Jones at a top pick after 15 minutes?

in for the combine :nerd:

really hope we end up with Ragland or Zeke

Last edited:
one of my favourite times of the year! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom