2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

Laremy Tunsil will now have to answer some questions and be subjected to further scrutiny after being thrown under the bus by Ole Miss teammate Robert Nkemdiche.

Speaking with the media at the NFL Scouting Combine on Friday, Nkemdiche was asked about the infamous hotel incident. Nkemdiche said he was drunk but not on synthetic marijuana when he climbed out a window and fell in December. He also said others, including Tunsil, were with him.

“There were more people in my room. The hotel was under my name, and nobody wanted to take the fall,” Nkemdiche said at the combine.

Welp

I don't see a scenario in which Joey Bosa isn't far and away the best overall prospect in the class. Great using his hands, can't stress that enough without sounding like an O$U homer.

CcKbq-pWEAEyxOS.jpg

What round do you see this guy going in? He's a physical freak
sick.gif
,definitely don't see him going the way of the usual Bama back...
Sheesh.

Zeke Elliot is the perfect new age back. He's like a suped up Doug Martin. He should be really good in the league.

Last edited:
I pray teams are stupid enough to let Mackensie Alexander fall to the Bucs 2nd round pick

Treadwell had the exact same broad jump and vertical that I tested out at my freshman year of college. That ain't very good...

[emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji][emoji]128267[/emoji]

Wentz looks like BY FAR the best QB in this class. Goff looked decent too. Cook looked terrible and Hackenberg just like meh

I also don't like Lynch at all really

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO CLASS WE'RE HERE TO PLAY FOOTBALL, NOT SCHOOL"

(day comes to participate in NFL Combine and he pulls up lame on the 40 and can't throw)

lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom