2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

If Jared Goff somehow falls to the Niners at 7, they have to take him.

If not him then best available defensive player.

Gonna need the Bucs to scoop up one of Corey Coleman, Braxton Miller, Josh Doctson or Will Fuller for Jameis...

Gonna need the Bucs to scoop up one of Corey Coleman, Braxton Miller, Josh Doctson or Will Fuller for Jameis...

Thought y'all had y'all tiny white dude for the slot

If not, y'all definitely need a quickster with all them trees y'all got going

remember last year at this time when y'all had Cardale Jones at a top pick after 15 minutes?
Dallas should pick him up in the later rounds and develop him behind Tony.

Last edited:
those receivers aint that much better than sterling shepard who i think ends up going in the 3rd

He would be a really good choice too...why is he not looked at going until the 3rd or 4th round? Dude looks like Golden Tate 2.0.

He doesn't have Will Fuller speed or vertical threat, doesn't have Doctson's size, doesn't have the same wiggle as Miller but I think Shepard should be solid in the league, I would take him ahead of Miller.

:smh:

Sidenote Nick Saban and Mark Ingram must be 5-foot-nothing if Henry is only 6'2 1/2" :lol: Either that or he wears some high heeled cleats or something. He TOWERED over them in pictures.

Obviously I've never stood next to either of those dudes, but I dunno I just have a hard time believing I'm taller than Derrick Henry :lol:

Henry fits the mold that the panthers want in being physical and bigger than the opponent :smh: . I was all in on Gurley and knew he was #1 on the draft board but I'm not sure about Henry and hope hes not that high

:smh:

Sidenote Nick Saban and Mark Ingram must be 5-foot-nothing if Henry is only 6'2 1/2" :lol: Either that or he wears some high heeled cleats or something. He TOWERED over them in pictures.

Obviously I've never stood next to either of those dudes, but I dunno I just have a hard time believing I'm taller than Derrick Henry :lol:

i think Ingram's around 5'10" & Wikipedia says Saban is 5'6" :lol:

a 37" vert at almost 250 lbs is crazy :x

Last edited:
Did people expect him to be slow and unathletic?
What you want to see is does he have vision, can he make quick decisive cuts, and the passing game. None of that will happen at the combine

Last edited:
CcKbq-pWEAEyxOS.jpg

What round do you see this guy going in? He's a physical freak :x,definitely don't see him going the way of the usual Bama back...

Last edited:
I don't see him falling out of the first... but if he somehow drops to Tennessee at the top of the 2nd. :x

Would be an amazing piece next to MM8.

The Titans need a RB more than anybody.

Bishop Sankey might be the worst RB in the damn league.

Got damn Joey Bosa sounds like he has the IQ of a brick

I never heard him speak before. He needs to keep that helmet and mouthpiece on at all times

Difficult day for #NotreDame LB Jaylon Smith, who had his medicals. Ankle & knee nerve issues, teams believe he's out for 2016 -- at least

If history has proven anything the Dolphins will probably draft him at 8.

Back
Top Bottom