2016 NFL Draft Thread - Do NOT spoil picks during Draft, you are warned.....Mods on standby

horrible pick by the panthers.

I guess this is a showing that if star and short want too much money they have a backup?
How so?
I feel like there was a need at other positions for you guys. secondary, the backfield and possibly even linebacker.

short and star are already solid. don't you guys run a 3-4 scheme too? young DT might not even see the field his rookie year lol. 

Gotta be the wildest 1st round in recent memory

The Tunsil stuff in and of itself is worthy of it's own movie/documentary :rofl:

I feel like there was a need at other positions for you guys. secondary, the backfield and possibly even linebacker.

short and star are already solid. don't you guys run a 3-4 scheme too? young DT might not even see the field his rookie year lol. 
4-3, but man unless its a Marcus Peters type BPA corner prospect we'll never draft corner that high. Next round we probably have Sua cravens higher than any corner. True, he might not but his value was higher than other positions for us. We've been to the superbowl with two undrafted corners in 04 and two 5th rounders and guys past their prime this past season.

Damn man, had Tunsil sweating and sht.

Whoever leaked this is cruddy man.
from ESPN:
 There appeared to be another hack after Tunsil was chosen. An image was posted to his Instagram account showing a text message conversation allegedly between Ole Miss assistant athletic director John Miller and Tunsil about paying Tunsil's mother's rent and electric bills. His Instagram account has since been deleted.
 Tunsil confirmed to ESPN's Suzy Kolber that he was in the video and added that he was "blessed" to be picked by the Dolphins.
and for those who can't possibly imagine what the video is like... espn breaks it down for you 
roll.gif

The video was posted to Tunsil's account at 7:47 p.m. ET Thursday. It begins with a man wearing a black gas mask with a plastic tube attached to the mouth. An unseen person holds a lighter to the tube, and smoke begins rising. The person wearing the mask adjusts it for about 10 seconds before raising it off his head and laughing. He then coughs several times before the video ends. 

Tunsil 's agent and management are the worse.

Def shouldn't have had dude out there answering them questions.

Damn Tunsil, talk about life coming at you fast
mean.gif

Went from being the best day in his life to the worst
mean.gif
Dude fell hard in the draft and cost him millions, got exposed for smoking weed, got his IG AND Twitter hacked, exposed Ole Miss coaches gave him money, and probably will have his last college season vacated 
mean.gif

Bonus: His stepdad pressed charges on him this morning 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Steeler nation is concerned about Burns

He's raw. No doubt. He'll get burned a couple times early in his career, but over time, with your coaching, he'll pick it up and start to contribute. Kid has good hands, he fights well, and has wheels. Just teach him the NFL game and his game will grow. He was undercoached under Al Golden, trust me on that, so first thing he'll need is to sit in front of a film room for months and months to learn how to play in a real system.

Bruh I've never seen such blatant and coordinated sabotage on this big of a stage
sick.gif
It's stunning. The question is why all of this negative attention? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom